Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it looks fake too, and for someone who claims to know when to play his cards or whatever rubbish he’s been saying lately, it’s a terrible move to publicly show something like this when you don’t know if it’s true or not. Screams desperation to me, wanting to get people back on his side. These two men are both disgusting.

Reactions: 12
Hi 👋 lol.
Mini poster/lurker here. Scrolling through tiktok and I happen upon a vid from a woman who says she's had a convo on fb with pool....apparently on a universal credit forum? And he was asking how he could get more Pip so he had more cash to spend!!?? It's all been sent to BOO...apparently 👀. Is it really him though...who knows!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi 👋 lol.
Mini poster/lurker here. Scrolling through tiktok and I happen upon a vid from a woman who says she's had a convo on fb with pool....apparently on a universal credit forum? And he was asking how he could get more Pip so he had more cash to spend!!?? It's all been sent to BOO...apparently 👀. Is it really him though...who knows!!
One of the crew for back in the day. Welcome back x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is why I’m suspicious, we’ve already done so much trawling to the point we think we found his face party profile, surely it would have been dug up by now.
Very true!!
I cannot find anything anywhere, and I reckon you guys would have unearthed something like this by now anyway.
Nothing would surprise me at this point though.

Tattle ads are in on the joke today too 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think the article is genuine, looks like it was written by a child, but I also doubt he was into photography in 2005. I mean he isn’t into it now it’s just his excuse to mooch about doing nothing 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Just seen eggheads post.
not sure I believe the article.
If I was someone that made a point of outing people on social media I wouldn't post speculation like that without being certain. if Paul proves it's wrong all that does is starts discrediting everything that eggheads said about him in the past.
Takes 2 seconds to write something online doesn't make it true though and I'm someone that's a stickler for facts and making sure your info is correct before taking it to the public, playing a very dangerous game if your just spreading idle fake gossip. Playing right into Paul's hands.

Reactions: 10
Just seen eggheads post.
not sure I believe the article.
If I was someone that made a point of outing people on social media I wouldn't post speculation like that without being certain. if Paul proves it's wrong all that does is starts discrediting everything that eggheads said about him in the past.
Takes 2 seconds to write something online doesn't make it true though and I'm someone that's a stickler for facts and making sure your info is correct before taking it to the public, playing a very dangerous game if your just spreading idle fake gossip. Playing right into Paul's hands.
Exactly. The desperation to expose Paul will ultimately end in Paul’s favour. They’re better off talking about him less, only when he makes a tit of himself which is fairly regular tbf like the tampon comment, let him dig his own grave

Have we got a screen shot of the article?! He's taken it down and reshot the ending

Reactions: 1
Sorry guys I'm just going to move to my dads house to "reconnect my mental health" not work on anything, prey on teenagers on the Internet, leave my job and not try to save up any money to move out but be a burden to my dad who does my washing and collects my dirty plates from my room. This will really have a positive effect on my life. OWN IT BABS

Reactions: 17
the benefits scammer post is not paul. it’s really sad these people trying to do fake posts trying to expose for stuff he hasn’t done. i can’t bear him and think he’s so creepy but i don’t feel the desire to set him up and let him get in trouble for stuff he hasn’t done. i’m assuming it’s teenagrte
doing it but it’s such a stupid cruel idea. basically lowering yourself to the level of someone like paul, albeit in a different way. why don’t they just let him out himself in all his awful ways and stop getting involved

Sorry guys I'm just going to move to my dads house to "reconnect my mental health" not work on anything, prey on teenagers on the Internet, leave my job and not try to save up any money to move out but be a burden to my dad who does my washing and collects my dirty plates from my room. This will really have a positive effect on my life. OWN IT BABS
is there footage if this statement about mental health i need to see it i will scream

Did anybody else laugh their whole through last nights ‘it wasn’t me’ video? I genuinely found it funny like ‘linchpin of everything’ ‘put the focus on hating Paul’ ‘they can’t handle the incredible hatred’ ‘we dated she’s a victim of YOU not ME’ ‘it’s on you it’s NOT ON ME’ half the video doesn’t make any sense and the other half is nonsensical ramblings of a mad man. Paul thinks his vocabulary is so great and diverse when in actuality he knows a couple of big words and uses them incorrectly a lot of the time. Paul if you’re reading this women in their mid to late twenties don’t want to date a middle aged man with terrible skin, no job, no home, no car & no self respect. Grow up.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.