Snapshoteye #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does it say there are loads of comments on an Instagram post of his but when I click to look there will be like 1 or 2?
i believe he has an Instagram comment filter on, so it filters any comment which includes a word on his blacklist. I imagine his blacklist looks like:

1. Nonce
2. bath
3. ham
4. Job
5. Court
6. Poor photography

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Flogging crystals, he must be desperate. Too bad he spunked all his money staying in London for a week trying to meet up with young woman

Reactions: 21
A million crystals couldn’t stop Paul being an insufferable bleep x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
so glad the thread is still here guys. Not sure what would be achieved by locking it but continuing giving him “attention” with parody tiktok accounts 🤷‍♀️ I’ve been here too long (thread 1!) and invested too much time to have it all go 😂

This whole shop malarkey is soooo embarrassing isn’t it lol. “Crystal clear thoughts” with a random song and dance and a caption about negativity. Doesn’t even make sense mate.

Reactions: 7
I think so. I bought a pair of XL gym leggings and when they arrived 3 months later they wouldn’t fit a cabbage patch doll
so he's basically selling unethically sourced crystals, fabulous pooly. anything for a sliver of money 'you don't need' ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He doesn't even use any of the tross he is selling 😂 exercise watch - doesn't exercise, crystals - never used them, tooth cleaner - he's got about 4 teeth that he clearly doesn't brush. duck off Paul

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He literally said on live the other day that he doesn’t believe in any of that stuff 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Felt cute might delete later
View attachment 1218615
hi x
Is his face getting flatter? Or are his eyes just getting closer together?
Why’s he not telling people how to buy this tit he’s peddling?
I love that he didn’t even bother to keep the watch on for the new video. He thinks it’s utter tit too.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.