Snapshoteye #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine developing a god complex bc of a few tattle likes lol

also i wonder if paul means to be constantly passive aggressive or if his heart is so dark and twisted that he doesn’t know how else to be. genuinely can’t wrap my head round being passive aggressive and sarcastic when you’re trying to sell something. he probably thinks he’s coming off like ricky gervais

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The “ogs” have all left. I didn’t realise there were ranks - I’m new so deffo a bottom feeder. I asked a question as things got deleted and was told I had read it my head also bitten - but it had been deleted! Naughty me. Anyway my head stuck itself back on. Also I don’t think everyone religiously reads every single post it’s not university we shouldn’t have to read every single line before asking questions.

I’m so glad he’s back to tik tok I haven’t heard of him very long. I’m here for all his bizarre chaos. I flit from feeling bad for the bloke to being absolutely horrified by his narcissism.

Question - when I look on his insta it says “4 comments” or more when I click I only see 2. What is that about?
The "og's" thinking theyre the Queen bees is laughable. Are we in school?? How dare anyone speak for the whole thread and try get it shut down!

Yes this was embarrassing! I didnt really see the fascination myself!
Omg I thought I was the only one who thought this! Pages of comments bowing down to her return. I mean come on! 😆
It really did snowball into an unapproachable environment. I often felt nervous to ask a question.

Loving the new vibes. No one is better than anyone. No one is an "og" No one is a leader.
We're all the same.... 🙌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What was said about that poor lady was disgusting and we all no Paul is a massive narcissistic bleep but honestly I was a watcher on here and some of the posts from the “og’s” like when that ren come back from duck knows and got a heros welcome the thread was derailed massively because of all the arse lickers 🤣🤣🤣
Omg I really want to know more about this how absolutely nuts,.. That was one of the ones Annoyed yday. If I ever get bored enough I’ll read back 30 threads

I mean we are literally on an Internet forum which is another way to waste time on our phones when bored… it’s not healthy to become that obsessed or invested in.

Reactions: 8
Omg I really want to know more about this how absolutely nuts,.. That was one of the ones Annoyed yday. If I ever get bored enough I’ll read back 30 threads

I mean we are literally on an Internet forum which is another way to waste time on our phones when bored… it’s not healthy to become that obsessed or invested in.
I honestly don’t know why people thought she was queen bee as I started on thread 7 I think but just how she said yesterday she was leaving and then all of a sudden all her arse lickers agreed it was literally like being back in high school when you saw the popular one being bowed down to by her sheep 🤣 might be a nice person but duck knows what she done on a Internet forum to have literal hanger oners lol

Reactions: 15
but duck knows what she done on a Internet forum to have literal hanger oners lol
LOL you’d just re-evaluate your life if you’ve got groupies on an anonymous gossip site 😂 Or even worse if you are the groupie 😭😂
The cringe in the last few threads was unreal. It was up there with hamheads dancing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LOL you’d just re-evaluate your life if you’ve got groupies on an anonymous gossip site 😂 Or even worse if you are the groupie 😭😂
The cringe in the last few threads was unreal. It was up there with hamheads dancing
But we’re the ones giving them ‘the ick’ 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Agree

The way she spoke to Lilac Aries the other night and the rest jumped on the bandwagon was disgusting, glad you are still here Lilac x

I honestly don’t know why people thought she was queen bee as I started on thread 7 I think but just how she said yesterday she was leaving and then all of a sudden all her arse lickers agreed it was literally like being back in high school when you saw the popular one being bowed down to by her sheep 🤣 might be a nice person but duck knows what she done on a Internet forum to have literal hanger oners lol

Reactions: 13
Just in reply to fill you in with the details and not to speak bad about anyone on this thread as at some point I have laughed and liked along with you all BUT

she was the first person to be doxxed by Paul on this thread and was going through a tough time personally when it happened (I see a theme here Paul), so I think with the family mentality that had built up in this group some users felt a bit protective over her after that and it is most likely the reason for the reactions the other day with getting the thread shut down.

I have to say I agree it all turned a bit weird and almost a little toxic with the hierarchy stuff in the thread after that first event. I couldn't tell you what thread I started posting on but have been reading it since day 1 I don't see what relevance it holds to anything its no excuse to be rude to other users unnecessarily when we're all here doing the same thing.

Just out of curiosity after posting this I just checked when I did start posting and it was the first thread duck!! Does this mean I've been an "OG" all along. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I enjoyed the OGs comments, I will miss them but equally I am glad the thread hasn’t stopped.

Just in reply to fill you in with the details and not to speak bad about anyone on this thread as at some point I have laughed and liked along with you all BUT

she was the first person to be doxxed by Paul on this thread and was going through a tough time personally when it happened (I see a theme here Paul), so I think with the family mentality that had built up in this group some users felt a bit protective over her after that and it is most likely the reason for the reactions the other day with getting the thread shut down.

I have to say I agree it all turned a bit weird and almost a little toxic with the hierarchy stuff in the thread after that first event. I couldn't tell you what thread I started posting on but have been reading it since day 1 I don't see what relevance it holds to anything its no excuse to be rude to other users unnecessarily when we're all here doing the same thing.

Just out of curiosity after posting this I just checked when I did start posting and it was the first thread duck!! Does this mean I've been an "OG" all along. 🤣
I always wondered about the second coming of ren, because with her first account being doxxed and her stepping away for a period of time, why would she come back under a similar name when Paul now knows her identity. She wouldn’t have the same freedom of speech as such as Paul would have a scape goat if she said anything out of line.

Also, original Ren was a genuinely kind person, Ren 2.0 seemed to have an attitude problem.

Possibly a copycat.

I'm genuinely still laughing at them OG's on here demanding and screaming the Thread to be shut down 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

so DRAMATIC 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Bets on what hamheads flogging next?? Would love to see him try and sell one of those ugly showerheads, can only imagine the comments he’d make 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Bets on what hamheads flogging next?? Would love to see him try and sell one of those ugly showerheads, can only imagine the comments he’d make 🤢
It’ll be that massage gun in his TikTok shop and I’m willing to put my life on him doing some sort of female masturbation joke in the first 10 seconds

• Sick
  • Haha
That's one thing I don't understand, another member was doxxed whilst feeling vulnerable but there wasn't a call for the page to be closed down then, so why now?

I don't want to slag anyone off and it's a shame that some users felt they needed to leave. Can't bring my self to refer to us as "hamily" as I think that discourages new people from commenting, but I'd like to think that we're an open enough group to see people come back if they so choose without any bad feelings!

Anyway, looking at Paul's videos as a grid is so funny to me 😂 it looks as if they were all recorded on the same day as he doesn't change his clothes

Reactions: 11
That's one thing I don't understand, another member was doxxed whilst feeling vulnerable but there wasn't a call for the page to be closed down then, so why now?

I don't want to slag anyone off and it's a shame that some users felt they needed to leave. Can't bring my self to refer to us as "hamily" as I think that discourages new people from commenting, but I'd like to think that we're an open enough group to see people come back if they so choose without any bad feelings!

Anyway, looking at Paul's videos as a grid is so funny to me 😂 it looks as if they were all recorded on the same day as he doesn't change his clothes
The videos from when he went to London were just the same clothes rotated and he definitely didn’t wash them 😂

Reactions: 5

I can understand that, however her attitude was awful, mean girl vibes. She was just rude and it’s a shame as we’re all here for the same reason and I’m glad I’m not the only one who felt the hostility from her, apart from her being “ doxed”, something just doesn’t add up for me.
I don’t know about anyone else but this website has helped me through some dark times in my life, off topic threads, ttc threads, genuinely funny threads. We don’t know each other in real life and we have no idea what anyone is going through so it’s super important to be extra kind to one another.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can understand that, however her attitude was awful, mean girl vibes. She was just rude and it’s a shame as we’re all here for the same reason and I’m glad I’m not the only one who felt the hostility from her, apart from her being “ doxed”, something just doesn’t add up for me.
I don’t know about anyone else but this website has helped me through some dark times in my life, off topic threads, ttc threads, genuinely funny threads. We don’t know each other in real life and we have no idea what anyone is going through so it’s super important to be extra kind to one another.
This is it. It was the whole autism remarks against another user for me. I don’t have autism and I had no clue what was going on! And I’m an ‘OG’ lol, would of thought we knew everything!

In saying that, I was sad to see some of my favourite posters decide to leave but it is what it is, I enjoyed the laughs. I’ll stick around tho.

Reactions: 9
I always wondered about the second coming of ren, because with her first account being doxxed and her stepping away for a period of time, why would she come back under a similar name when Paul now knows her identity. She wouldn’t have the same freedom of speech as such as Paul would have a scape goat if she said anything out of line.

Also, original Ren was a genuinely kind person, Ren 2.0 seemed to have an attitude problem.
Long time lurker but I they always had this attitude problem and it 100% was the same person. Very nasty and mean girl that got worse and worse because they were fed that they were the Messiah.

I haven't contributed here before as the ones that thought they owned it put me off. I'm glad others can see how childish they are and throwing a strop because they couldn't get their own way shows what kind of people they are. They didn't care that other people liked reading this thread, they decided they'd had enough and so demanded it ended. Glad they're gone tbh.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.