Snapshoteye #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how making TikToks pretending to be him is somehow better than commenting here? Sorry we’re not as funny as the ‘OGs’ honestly when did this become so political

‘Commenting on tattle is giving him what he wants’ and your fake accounts aren’t? Someone please tell me what the difference is, because I’m struggling to see it
I mean fair play to them for exposing him as it got the word out to more people but I’m sorry, all the spinoffs like the cousin, dad, and Tina account…it’s cringe as duck. Basically turned it into the PCU (Paul Cinematic Universe).

I may have cried a little LOL kinda pathetic but I couldn’t help it. im feeling much better today and liking the new environment here <3 thanks for asking <3
FWIW I’ve always enjoyed reading your comments! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
the parody accounts that have posted about tattle have the same likes to views ratio that hamhead gets. The bleeping irony 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

There you go babss... asked for some advice there.
Thanks bab think poool should join x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also I’d just like to add that doxxing that lady who is going through the most awful time at the moment is one his more vile moments, I’m absolutely in agreement over that. But you can’t tell people to stop commenting on something if that’s what they want to do

Reactions: 3
Oaft, I've been here since thread 4 or 5 I think, I think most of my post count comes from here, but it's turned into a tit show. OGs seem to think they are the gatekeepers of Paul slander, but they were the ones boasting about still being on his insta, not having been found out yet and being deep undercover, so are taking it off tattle and risking being doxxed. I don't follow him on insta or tiktok, just came here to read the goss when the creepy wee duck first appeared on my fyp. I made a couple of comments on his tiktok when he allowed them and watched a couple of insta lives when he did public ones, but that's it.
His insta bio last night was the lowest of the low, he is 100% a grade A prick for doing this but the parody accounts taking the moral high ground is laughable. This thread was fine for them yesterday, they relished in being OGs, but now suddenly its crap cos everyone didn't jump to leave and mods refused their demands to shut it down. I always assumed they were behind the parody accounts, but this just confirms it in my opinion.

Sorry, OG makes me cringe too, but I think I used it about 50 times in that post.... 😣😩
Hi Squid. I agree with you 100% I just wanna come here to read stuff about him as none of my mates IRL bar one have ever seen his stuff as they don’t have tik tok! Problem was last night I’d missed something crucial I even said “I hope the person is ok” as I couldn’t work out what was happening and someone really snarky still snapped anx Was telling me I should have read etc but the crucial info had been deleted 😂😂 anyway all a bit of a palaver and at least we can all agree the guy has some SERIOUS problematic issues that manifest in all sorts of ways.

FWIW I think it’s bad to make nasty accounts about peiple however horrific they may be, can hardly be on an ivory tower if you’re making faux Tik toks surely. The rule of tattle is clear it’s an anonymous board just chat about the topic only and absolutely do not interact with the subjects. Then I can see why people would think tattle is bad as it pushes follow on actions like hate/parody accounts which could be seen as cruelty.

2012 tumblr era
Deceased

Reactions: 7
someone edit him into a 2012 hipster grunge Tumblr girl, where they hold the cameras. I’m begging

Reactions: 1
I’m glad I missed all of last night because from the comments I’ve read about what folk were saying about autism for instance is absolutely not ok.
Also, regarding being safe, please be mindful that if you write something on here, then say it word for word on a parody account, it’s easy to work out who you are by your tiktok account, I’ve noticed it on several occasions. Be careful Hammys! ♥

Side note - the emotional damage song at the start of his vid, is that about anything or is he just randomly singing emotional damage? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m glad I missed all of last night because from the comments I’ve read about what folk were saying about autism for instance is absolutely not ok.
Also, regarding being safe, please be mindful that if you write something on here, then say it word for word on a parody account, it’s easy to work out who you are by your tiktok account, I’ve noticed it on several occasions. Be careful Hammys! ♥

Side note - the emotional damage song at the start of his vid, is that about anything or is he just randomly singing emotional damage? 😂
It’s a meme, he thinks he’s funny but he sounds like a twit xx

Totally agree! I don’t follow him on anything and I don’t ever comment on anything because that’s why I’m here and anonymous! I thought that about the emotional damage, he seemed to be very smug after he “sang” it, who knows if he was digging at something but he may wanna look closer to home when it comes to those two words because looking at his latest video likes to shares ratio, I would be deleting my account forever in embarrassment!

Reactions: 5

I agree and if you are someone not wanting Paul to find out anything about you be extra careful, as for me Paul can find out who I am I’m not a nonce and I’m so cool xxx

Reactions: 1
Anyone clock his watch video has over 5000 shares, what’s that about? Surely it’s not all people taking the piss?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am absolutely convinced that he’s been told by a family member to stop doing weird TikToks and stop addressing things - it is the only reason as to why he now changes his bio for drama and has made his Instagram public

Reactions: 4
Why does it say there are loads of comments on an Instagram post of his but when I click to look there will be like 1 or 2?

Pool has put loads of laughing faces in his bio on Hamsta. No doubt is rubbing his little baby hands together at what’s happened on here and has 0 remorse for what he’s done. Laugh it up ham chops. At least we can go for a kickabout in the park with our ring light without shitting our pants whenever someone shouts near us. And imagine how many people know what you did to the poor lady on here, people are disgusted with you more than ever and I wasn’t sure that was even possible!
‘on Hamsta’👏🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.