Snapshoteye #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leave all talk of doxxing and demanding for the thread to be shut down. If you don’t want to post anymore, then don’t. Don’t flounce or scaremonger. It’s not up to anyone to have a thread closed down. Lastly, don’t share identifying information, this is a public gossip forum.

Move on now please.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Paul seems like the kind of guy to practice kissing in the mirror or with a pillow :)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Leave all talk of doxxing and demanding for the thread to be shut down. If you don’t want to post anymore, then don’t. Don’t flounce or scaremonger. It’s not up to anyone to have a thread closed down. Lastly, don’t share identifying information, this is a public gossip forum.

Move on now please.
Thank you! That was r confusing and stressful glad we are allowed to still have a thread, I’m new to this guy and have a growing fascination / sense of horror about him!!

Reactions: 12
Thought: imagine him bringing girl back to hotel room… he wouldn’t know how to react. I think these people that spend so long doing selfie videos and generally spend all time interacting via internet don’t know how to be genuinely rounded humans… like he’d be doing singing miming and swinging his arms around then instantly regretting it, on repeat.

The internet is genuinely causing _emotional damage_ to human kind

Reactions: 13
What a scumbag.

why does his life revolve around this website? He needs to check the hate on tiktok before he even looks here.

Reactions: 7
What a scumbag.

why does his life revolve around this website? He needs to check the hate on tiktok before he even looks here.
Exactly! I see far worse on Tiktok!
I took the opportunity to search him on Twitter last week. Hes being discussed openly on there!

Reactions: 6
He isn’t gonna make any sales because there’s no link to what he’s selling…

Reactions: 9
He isn’t gonna make any sales because there’s no link to what he’s selling…
Do you think he's done it (watch advert) so we'll talk about it here!? Because he makes a remark about him doing new content!? " told you there would be new content" Doesn't seem like a legit ad... the video. What a sad wee prick he is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This creature makes a tit of himself all on his own. He doesn't need us touching the poo. Happy to still be here watching his little tantrums!

Reactions: 4
Paul seems like the kind of guy to practice kissing in the mirror or with a pillow :)
He’s definitely one of them lads who uses too much tongue way too early, like basically trying to lick the back of your throat

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.