Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Leave all talk of doxxing and demanding for the thread to be shut down. If you don’t want to post anymore, then don’t. Don’t flounce or scaremonger. It’s not up to anyone to have a thread closed down. Lastly, don’t share identifying information, this is a public gossip forum.

Move on now please.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

gr33ngirl

think its more embarrassing to live with ur dad and step mum at 42 than it is to eat a greggs sausage roll mate, but go off i guess

• Haha
Reactions: 50

LilacAries

His bio;

“Should I post the screenshot about (tattle username) on my
socials I mean nobody would see it would they? I also might just have a photo.”

don’t worry, i won’t rip your head off like mine got last night 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

ibochello

Ffs he really is a pathetic little scrotum who can’t even pluck up the courage to ask reception for new sheets! I can just picture him laying on top of the covers sobbing and farting himself to sleep in the foetal position

• Haha
Reactions: 43

han77

I’ve only posted here a handful of times because the notorious og’s were rather scary to post around but I wanna throw in my 2 cents now it’s a lot friendly here (which I’m loving! So much nicer here already)

I just wanna say how PROUD, genuinely proud I was of Smurfgirl coming out about being a mod despite the backlash they got. Being under the spell of a true narcissist, realising what’s happening to you and being able to leave that environment AND speak out about it? Not a fucking easy thing to do. It can take YEARS to break free. For some people he may just be a weird little guy pathetically dancing on their phone screen, but he is a genuinely terrifying, calculating and dangerous NARCISSIST!!! Being under their control wether you realise it or not is a painful experience, they can make you do, say and completely overlook things that people on the outside would find absolutely disgusting. I don’t in anyway thing they were enabling his behaviour, you cannot come on here and accuse them of doing so when you have no idea of what went on behind the scenes. We all know how disgusting his behaviour is. I’m just so glad they saw through it and got out.
This is coming from a survivor of many narcissistic abusers, and it’s not something I’m willing to argue on, if you’re gonna come for me pls just don’t even bother.

but thank you to the people here now making it easier to comment. Let’s continue this thread, expose him even MORE!! And try and put an end to his shit once and for all, this is a battle he isn’t winning.
thanks for reading if you have hammys, hi x 🐖💨

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

snapshotlie

Sorry have I missed something? Why does a dirty sheet mean he couldn’t get up this morning and have a shower and put on some fresh clothes???

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Thecatsmother

I do find it interesting that some of the ‘OGs’ are still posting on other threads. Like have you actually let a man child that looks like a Victorian ghost run you off this thread 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 41

pitttay

Those with TT parody accounts taking the high ground, you’re still feeding him also, how is it any different from commenting? Why don’t you delete your accounts?

‘The thread isn’t funny anymore and died ages ago’, but it was ok for you up until yesterday?

Sorry we have our own minds babs

• Haha
Reactions: 40

NalaKay

Feel like I’m gonna get my head ripped off for asking, but what’s his insta bio?

he has he blocked on Insta so I can’t see for myself, and I’m only catching up this morning on the previous thread, where everything about it has been removed.
Something about sharing screenshots from someone. Fuck knows really. I go off to watch the boxing and come back to a fucking train station departure board 👋🏻😂

Kinda weird anyway to be communicating with him stuff about your personal life if you’re coming on here to drag him. Rules of the internet 101. Don’t talk to weirdos 🤓

• Haha

LilacAries

I was so disgusted at some of the comments against you last night. I hope you’re okay x
I may have cried a little LOL kinda pathetic but I couldn’t help it. im feeling much better today and liking the new environment here <3 thanks for asking <3

• Heart
  • Sad

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Why does Pool act so classist when it comes to low cost food, like greggs aldi etc? As far as I’m aware his diet consists of party rings and lunchables so I don’t think he’s knocking anyone up a filet mignon anytime soon

• Haha

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I too left the thread after how cliquey it was and the god-like status of one particular member, and just found it on occasion quite a bullying mentality towards people the ‘OG’s’ didn’t approve of. Some people were amazing though, I’d never tar them with the same brush and their opinions were well informed and insightful. The thread was ruined by a mean girl vibe.

I’ve started watching some of Paul’s stuff again and I can’t stop laughing at how everything he does is just a failed attempt at a trend and sarcasm - to do these things you need a personality and he doesn’t posess one!

• Heart
Reactions: 39