Snapshoteye #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really don’t help yourself do you paul? you’re a groomer and a vile horrible man. Picking on people more vulnerable than you because you’re a little man. Sad, sad, sad
He’s spent his whole miserable like punching down.
I find it hilarious he never has a word to say to a man who talks about him.

Reactions: 2
I had my head bitten off in like thread 2 or 3 for asking a question about Paul and his ex. This thread has always had some level of bitchiness. It’s really sad and embarrassing 😂 we are all here for the same reason, no need to gatekeep and take charge.
Anyways I’m glad this thread is still up. I’m dying for a TT live from Pool. Need this thread to lighten up a little. Give us some disco lights and crappy tunes Pool. Begging you.

Reactions: 37
Im glad the thread was allowed to co continue. With his comments off on his Tiktok this is the next best thing to venting about his behaviour. It’s so stupid to say that everyone on this thread now condones his behaviour! Pile of tit! He would have loved the thread closed down!
I’ve been here since thread 1 and at times found it cliquey. I’m not an arse licker though and there seemed to be some sort of strange heirarchy which I’m not here for. I’ve not been actively posting on here for a while, just reading

✌ and ❤

Let’s bring this piece of ham down.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I have seen a few posts from ex mods where some people have lynched them for “enabling his behaviour” if you are one of these people. Sorry that people have made you feel that way. Hopefully you will be made to feel welcome now.
Yep, the whole premise of these threads is to talk about and point out what a creepy little gaslighting groomer Pool is, but when a former mod who was, to all intents and purposes, gaslighted and groomed by him is brave enough to try and share their inside experience of his ways, they get jumped on and called an enabler. It beggars belief 🤷‍♀️ I, for one, was interested in hearing Smurfgirl's story, but she was hounded out the thread. I left here myself for a wee while after watching how she was treated.
I stopped talking here properly because I got attacked by another member for not wanting to give information. Back in the day I was one of his many 19 mods (he changed them a lot, sometimes I never knew who the duck the others were). We all got sucked in, and I hold my hands up to it taking a long time to see what he really is. I'm laying the blame on lockdown and I don't think I'm wrong in saying, we all had mental health blips, and did things we'd probably not do during normal times.
If anyone wants to come for me, don't bother.

Reactions: 8
While I agree that what he did last night was abhorrent, it is no worse than what he's been doing - grooming minors/young women online.

The whole point of this thread is to expose him and his predatory/threatening behaviours.

Reactions: 16
While I agree that what he did last night was abhorrent, it is no worse than what he's been doing - grooming minors/young women online.

The whole point of this thread is to expose him and his predatory/threatening behaviours.
Everyone was saying this is the worst thing he’s ever done….are we forgetting that he groomed and then got a teenager pregnant?!

Reactions: 26
What have I missed. What's been happening on this thread. I've been away since Easter and it seems to have all fell apart. We can't let pool win. Come on guys keep it 2gether 🙏🙏

christ being in australia i miss all the juicy bits when i am snoozing ...... the end of last threadwas wild

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know it’s done now but I’m so glad that people are finally openly talking about the schoolgirl mentality on this thread. I thought it was just me 🤣 I’ve been reading from the start but apparently none of us worthy because one particular tattler is treated like a holy god

The fact they’re now commenting saying our comments are unfunny and give them the ick is literally so immature. Thought it was about freedom of speech and raising awareness on pools ways, not a popularity/arselicking contest

• Heart
Reactions: 36
can you not just stick your head in a filled sink and wash the ends? Keeping the roots dirty will help with the bleach itching. It shouldn't be saturating your scalp anyway so if it’s hurting that much your hairdressers doing you dirty!

if the gel is all the way to your root then I’m out of ideas 😂
It’s not painful just super itchy and drives me to a state of insanity

Please do not let that crusty man and his empty threats try and rule your online presence. And please do let the little few who have turned their back after one night dictate what you should and shouldn't do. Fair enough, don't post anything identifying but if you want to share something, share away. He is literal scum of the earth who has, somehow, all the confidence of a beautiful movie star.

TikTok isn't real life, nothing online is real life, only you know who you are inside and thats all that matters. Pool has shot himself in the foot multiple times because he shares so much online.

Nearly all of my socials have nothing really on them about my private life, only what I choose to share -- but then again, that is my choice.

I have only been on here for about a week but have read back through nearly all the threads and the culprits are the same nearly every time. One min they're calling him a bleep and hope he gets jailed, the next they're saying this site is toxic and they want it shut down.

literally just close the webpage and don't open it again, there is your solution.

I for one still think that Paul is the worst thing to walk this planet and I really do salute all the detective work from here, and all the belly laughs you guys have given me.

hi x

Reactions: 16
Oh good so it’s not just me that got my head bitten off when I first joined and was made to state exactly how long I’d been reading for or else I guess I wasn’t good enough to contribute to the thread. Always felt it was very cliquey with some folk in here and glad the thread has stayed up as well.

Just be careful what you share guys and remember as much as it’s nice to have a community to bond with, Paul also reads here daily. Of course that should be no problem if you are following tattle rules and not taking it off the thread as there will be no way to track you. Please be safe as we know he is a disgusting POS who has no morals and will take any chance he gets. Peace and love peace and love❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s not painful just super itchy and drives me to a state of insanity

There you go babss... asked for some advice there.

I don’t understand how making TikToks pretending to be him is somehow better than commenting here? Sorry we’re not as funny as the ‘OGs’ honestly when did this become so political

‘Commenting on tattle is giving him what he wants’ and your fake accounts aren’t? Someone please tell me what the difference is, because I’m struggling to see it

Reactions: 27
I don’t understand how making TikToks pretending to be him is somehow better than commenting here? Sorry we’re not as funny as the ‘OGs’ honestly when did this become so political

‘Commenting on tattle is giving him what he wants’ and your fake accounts aren’t? Someone please tell me what the difference is, because I’m struggling to see it
I think what he actually wants is everyone to turn against each other, because if we are all arguing about who's right, then we're not talking about him, on the literal thread that was made about him. I think we all need to remember who the common enemy is, Paul Breach, Man Child, 42

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was so disgusted at some of the comments against you last night. I hope you’re okay x
I may have cried a little LOL kinda pathetic but I couldn’t help it. im feeling much better today and liking the new environment here <3 thanks for asking <3

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.