Snapshoteye #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm……. Strange 24 hours.

Anyway, I hope the four or five hangers on who still support Paul see how vindictive he is and could potentially turn on you at any minute. Don’t forget, he doesn’t even need proof, if your story sounds remotely similar to something he has seen on here he will put 2 and 2 together and get 5.

Utmost respect for both everyone here and on the parody accounts. They are one and the same in my book, and focused on drawing awareness to Paul’s behaviour and actions. There shouldn’t be any animosity, we are all unknown individuals with similar opinions on Paul.

And Paul, did anyone ever tell you that what other people think of you is none of your business? Focus on yourself and don’t worry your little head about what we are chatting about over here. Ya little swine.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hmm……. Strange 24 hours.

Anyway, I hope the four or five hangers on who still support Paul see how vindictive he is and could potentially turn on you at any minute. Don’t forget, he doesn’t even need proof, if your story sounds remotely similar to something he has seen on here he will put 2 and 2 together and get 5.

Utmost respect for both everyone here and on the parody accounts. They are one and the same in my book, and focused on drawing awareness to Paul’s behaviour and actions. There shouldn’t be any animosity, we are all unknown individuals with similar opinions on Paul.

And Paul, did anyone ever tell you that what other people think of you is none of your business? Focus on yourself and don’t worry your little head about what we are chatting about over here. Ya little swine.
I agree and I’ve loved the parody accounts. Some of their edits are hilarious. And it’s only a couple of them slagging tattlers actually, not all of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hmm……. Strange 24 hours.

What are you talking about no one supports him?

You know that clip of Tiffany from celebrity big brother where she says in the diary room about Gemma Collins “somebody lied to her several times and told her she was fly hot and sexy and she is nothing of the sort”
I feel like that’s Paul, like someone told him once he could dance or had a nice smile and now he just shuffles everywhere grinning like a maniac for all eternity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What are you talking about no one supports him?
Not on here. I’m talking about his few cronies that he has left on insta eg Tina for one. There’s a couple of hangers on in there… I often direct my posts to Paul or Tina or the rest of his ilk as they all read here.

Reactions: 4
I’ve only posted here a handful of times because the notorious og’s were rather scary to post around but I wanna throw in my 2 cents now it’s a lot friendly here (which I’m loving! So much nicer here already)

I just wanna say how PROUD, genuinely proud I was of Smurfgirl coming out about being a mod despite the backlash they got. Being under the spell of a true narcissist, realising what’s happening to you and being able to leave that environment AND speak out about it? Not a bleeping easy thing to do. It can take YEARS to break free. For some people he may just be a weird little guy pathetically dancing on their phone screen, but he is a genuinely terrifying, calculating and dangerous NARCISSIST!!! Being under their control wether you realise it or not is a painful experience, they can make you do, say and completely overlook things that people on the outside would find absolutely disgusting. I don’t in anyway thing they were enabling his behaviour, you cannot come on here and accuse them of doing so when you have no idea of what went on behind the scenes. We all know how disgusting his behaviour is. I’m just so glad they saw through it and got out.
This is coming from a survivor of many narcissistic abusers, and it’s not something I’m willing to argue on, if you’re gonna come for me pls just don’t even bother.

but thank you to the people here now making it easier to comment. Let’s continue this thread, expose him even MORE!! And try and put an end to his tit once and for all, this is a battle he isn’t winning.
thanks for reading if you have hammys, hi x 🐖💨

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Paul breach, snapshoteye, 42 (allegedly) 2012 tumblr scene photography queen
I’ve only posted here a handful of times because the notorious og’s were rather scary to post around but I wanna throw in my 2 cents now it’s a lot friendly here (which I’m loving! So much nicer here already)

I just wanna say how PROUD, genuinely proud I was of Smurfgirl coming out about being a mod despite the backlash they got. Being under the spell of a true narcissist, realising what’s happening to you and being able to leave that environment AND speak out about it? Not a bleeping easy thing to do. It can take YEARS to break free. For some people he may just be a weird little guy pathetically dancing on their phone screen, but he is a genuinely terrifying, calculating and dangerous NARCISSIST!!! Being under their control wether you realise it or not is a painful experience, they can make you do, say and completely overlook things that people on the outside would find absolutely disgusting. I don’t in anyway thing they were enabling his behaviour, you cannot come on here and accuse them of doing so when you have no idea of what went on behind the scenes. We all know how disgusting his behaviour is. I’m just so glad they saw through it and got out.
This is coming from a survivor of many narcissistic abusers, and it’s not something I’m willing to argue on, if you’re gonna come for me pls just don’t even bother.

but thank you to the people here now making it easier to comment. Let’s continue this thread, expose him even MORE!! And try and put an end to his tit once and for all, this is a battle he isn’t winning.
I couldn't agree more, I always felt the same, tip-toed around people and stuff. It's a community where we should be treated as equals and respect one another. And again remember the point of why we are here

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Where is the video of her speaking out?

You know that clip of Tiffany from celebrity big brother where she says in the diary room about Gemma Collins “somebody lied to her several times and told her she was fly hot and sexy and she is nothing of the sort”
I feel like that’s Paul, like someone told him once he could dance or had a nice smile and now he just shuffles everywhere grinning like a maniac for all eternity
Yes, he's such a thin, flat headed bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What was said about that poor lady was disgusting and we all no Paul is a massive narcissistic bleep but honestly I was a watcher on here and some of the posts from the “og’s” like when that ren come back from duck knows and got a heros welcome the thread was derailed massively because of all the arse lickers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m surprised his little baby hands can keep that cheap watch from falling off his wrist

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not usually a conspiracy theorist but I have toyed with the idea that Paul is in here under an anon account himself, throwing in a few anti-Paul comments because he gets a thrill out of getting likes and feeling part of a group.

Or is this just how he feels every time he logs onto insta lol 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.