Snapshoteye #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s refreshing to come on today and see that I’m not the only one who felt attacked last night.
We are all here for the same reason.
Seeing someone being told to f*ck off and read the thread wasn’t fair and mocked for having autism is disgusting.
I’m glad they have left the thread. Hopefully now we can actually all post what we feel x
Felt the same

I’m so genuinely glad this thread is still up because i truly believe if it got taken down he would of just got exactly what he wanted. He knows threatening to dox people scares some people so that’s why he’s using it, thoughts to the girl who he did dox, scumbag parasite he is. He’ll also be loving it that he’s caused a divide. You may have caused a divide Paul, but let me tell you this, we all still agree that you’re a pedalo weirdo either way wether we all get along or not, and will still continue to raise awareness of your actions no matter what platform that’s done on, here or TikTok. Doxxing or no doxxing. I’m staying put, this isn’t over Paul. Hi x
That will be his next video lol calling it now

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s refreshing to come on today and see that I’m not the only one who felt attacked last night.
We are all here for the same reason.
Seeing someone being told to f*ck off and read the thread wasn’t fair and mocked for having autism is disgusting.
I’m glad they have left the thread. Hopefully now we can actually all post what we feel x
i know right

“read the room” ma’am i literally can’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What’s pissing me off is the parody accounts basically saying if you’re still commenting on Tattle then you’re ok with him threatening someone. What kind of fucked up logic is that?? No one on here is ok with that. At all! We just disagree with the thread being shut down. But god forbid anyone disagree with the “OGs” 🙄

Reactions: 38
duck me 😂 They are literally replying to comments made here on the parody accounts. Log back in to your VIP account and say what you gotta say bubz 😘

On another note I’ve seen TT shops are flogging aftershave and perfumes today. If we don’t get eau de Paulette trying to flog a knock off Issey Miyake I’m going to be very disappointed
eau de Paulette 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
What’s pissing me off is the parody accounts basically saying if you’re still commenting on Tattle then you’re ok with him threatening someone. What kind of fucked up logic is that?? No one on here is ok with that. At all! We just disagree with the thread being shut down. But god forbid anyone disagree with the “OGs” 🙄
i’ve been searching for a good 30 mins and i can’t find any of the parody accounts you’re on about it’s doing my head in tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i’ve been searching for a good 30 mins and i can’t find any of the parody accounts you’re on about it’s doing my head in tbh
There’s one on the parody Tina one for a start. Can’t remember the exact @

Reactions: 2
It's definitely a mean girl attitude. Which is a shame as I assumed we were all adults here? It's childish, really. The passive aggressiveness wasn't needed, nor was the domineering attitudes some had. We're here to talk about Breach the Creep after all 🤌

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I bet he was reading along last night, ecstatic at the notion of the thread being locked, do you think he’s sulking under the covers again today? 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think he’ll start posting more on tiktok now and doing lives as the “ og’s” have gone.
I personally don’t comment or engage with the tiktok accounts as I think that’s a step too far, hence why I came on to a forum.

Reactions: 7
I stopped talking here properly because I got attacked by another member for not wanting to give information. Back in the day I was one of his many 19 mods (he changed them a lot, sometimes I never knew who the duck the others were). We all got sucked in, and I hold my hands up to it taking a long time to see what he really is. I'm laying the blame on lockdown and I don't think I'm wrong in saying, we all had mental health blips, and did things we'd probably not do during normal times.
If anyone wants to come for me, don't bother.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I stopped talking here properly because I got attacked by another member for not wanting to give information. Back in the day I was one of his many 19 mods (he changed them a lot, sometimes I never knew who the duck the others were). We all got sucked in, and I hold my hands up to it taking a long time to see what he really is. I'm laying the blame on lockdown and I don't think I'm wrong in saying, we all had mental health blips, and did things we'd probably not do during normal times.
Hey no one will come for you now dw. Some people are just pathetic and like to cause arguments over nothing. Big hugs babz ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have seen a few posts from ex mods where some people have lynched them for “enabling his behaviour” if you are one of these people. Sorry that people have made you feel that way. Hopefully you will be made to feel welcome now.

Reactions: 11
Bestie I rlly don’t wanna go through the stinging of bleach tomorrow, once I washed my hair two days prior to getting it done and I honestly wanted to bash my head multiple times
can you not just stick your head in a filled sink and wash the ends? Keeping the roots dirty will help with the bleach itching. It shouldn't be saturating your scalp anyway so if it’s hurting that much your hairdressers doing you dirty!

if the gel is all the way to your root then I’m out of ideas 😂

Reactions: 1
Pool has put loads of laughing faces in his bio on Hamsta. No doubt is rubbing his little baby hands together at what’s happened on here and has 0 remorse for what he’s done. Laugh it up ham chops. At least we can go for a kickabout in the park with our ring light without shitting our pants whenever someone shouts near us. And imagine how many people know what you did to the poor lady on here, people are disgusted with you more than ever and I wasn’t sure that was even possible!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I find it so funny that he happened to “cancel” his volunteering as if we haven’t been saying it was one big lie this entire time 😭😭 All the I have exciting stuff coming up and how he won’t be active anymore

Reactions: 13
can you not just stick your head in a filled sink and wash the ends? Keeping the roots dirty will help with the bleach itching. It shouldn't be saturating your scalp anyway so if it’s hurting that much your hairdressers doing you dirty!

if the gel is all the way to your root then I’m out of ideas 😂
With a side of Paul's cum.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Really don’t help yourself do you paul? you’re a groomer and a vile horrible man. Picking on people more vulnerable than you because you’re a little man. Sad, sad, sad

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.