Snapshoteye #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I knew more about his relationships with the Tik tokers. I only found him now he’s essentially been outed as being awful so he’s not being as open with all his girl chat etc. dying for more cringe!

That foot post. Telling someone they are bleeding as if that would be in any way enjoyable I’m dying. He’s BAFFLING

Reactions: 4
Imagine matching some one on tinder, you get talking on Snapchat and they send you a message to see if you’re having a good day accompanied with a barefoot photo whilst calling you gorgeous, I’d just walk into the sea and never return

pool has probably concocted a new pandemic on the tube with all that festering bacteria

That is bleeping madness what the duck 😂😂

has anyone seen this warning when you go onto Paul’s IG?
duck off😂😂😂 that’s 90% of his target audience wiped out then

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's so he can block anyone that clicks 'over 18' X
It reminds me of when betting companies ask people to click “Over 18” so when the regulators come knocking for allowing a 17 year old on the site they can hide behind the warning

Reactions: 7
It reminds me of when betting companies ask people to click “Over 18” so when the regulators come knocking for allowing a 17 year old on the site they can hide behind the warning
Exactly. He's covering himself so he can just refer to that if something is made public.

Reactions: 9
it’s such an interesting glimpse into how his brain works. Who the duck would think it’s normal to remove your sock and shoes and bare your concrete grippers on the dirty busy tube…i personally believe there is a little worm in his brain controlling it

wait… THIS IS REAL?!?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who in their right mind would get their pavement slappers out in public like that 😂 he deffs has a foot f€tish

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just checked the history on the wiki and I am absolutely baffled at the level of pettiness by a certain ex member. An ex member who didn’t create the wiki, so why would they attempt to remove it. I contributed to that, I don’t know why ex member would think they are entitled to remove it.

Gate keeping autism and now gate keeping Paul. Weird.

That’s all from me now on the goings on from the last day or so.. Back to calling out ol sausage toes.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just checked the history on the wiki and I am absolutely baffled at the level of pettiness by a certain ex member. An ex member who didn’t create the wiki, so why would they attempt to remove it. I contributed to that, I don’t know why ex member would think they are entitled to remove it.

Gate keeping autism and now gate keeping Paul. Weird.

That’s all from me now on the goings on from the last day or so.. Back to calling out ol sausage toes.
Wait what does the wiki history show? I’m stupid babs xx

Reactions: 2
New video alert 🚨

Aw cute, the best day of your life was the birth of your son? It’s a real shame you don’t bother spending time with him

Reactions: 15
Why does he always have to make reference to things like “assisting” because he acknowledges someone doing something nice (which is normal and second nature to most of us) that everyone will forget he was trying to assist a 19 year old into meeting him in a hotel with a Durex a few weeks ago. Bugger off man.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.