Snapshoteye #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised that’s Paul’s best moment of his life.

I’d personally thought it’d have been stressful, what with him having to get the mum back to sixth form to sit her A Levels

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I’m surprised that’s Paul’s best moment of his life.

I’d personally thought it’d have been stressful, what with him having to get the mum back to sixth form to sit her A Levels
I know we shouldn’t really speculate but I wonder what her parents thought of him?

Reactions: 11
I know we shouldn’t really speculate but I wonder what her parents thought of him?
Probably something along the lines of... 'What's this homeless man doing around our daughter?!'

Apparently he was a friend of the family, if I'm not mistaken? Classic Paul, must make something that's already creepy, EVEN creepier because fancying 16 year olds when you're 27 isn't creepy enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The “hi” at the end 💀

Also the video includes a link to buy a £31 NOTEBOOK?! Who is your demographic Pool?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg the Quirky One’s latest video, the day 9 in Big Brother house, the way he twirls in and says heya big babbies, I’m wheezing 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Probably something along the lines of... 'What's this homeless man doing around our daughter?!'

Apparently he was a friend of the family, if I'm not mistaken? Classic Paul, must make something that's already creepy, EVEN creepier because fancying 16 year olds when you're 27 isn't creepy enough.
One thing about almost middle aged men that fancy 16 year olds is…the only thing stopping them from going younger is the law. There’s no way you could convince me his ‘cut off’ age is 16.

The “hi” at the end 💀

Also the video includes a link to buy a £31 NOTEBOOK?! Who is your demographic Pool?
Pool needs to do some market research into what his target audience actually likes…what do children like Paul? xx

Reactions: 6
Why does that man spend so much of his life malingering in/near trains?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was unfortunate enough to be doxx’d back when I was 18 and used to troll on the sports board on a anonymous posting site. They all started ringing my work asking about me and they sent my girlfriend at the time an archive of all my posts, it was so annoying at the time but hilarious to think back on. I had to spend 3 hours explaining to my gf every meme I ever posted 😂
It’s always people who love sports that like to doxx! It happened to me a few years ago, made a joke about a footballer and all these fans contacted my work and tried to get me fired 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It’s always people who love sports that like to doxx! It happened to me a few years ago, made a joke about a footballer and all these fans contacted my work and tried to get me fired 😂
Honestly it was so embarrassing! They proper had me good, good times looking back now

Someone mentioned this a thread or so ago but the new TikTok just proves it - has anyone noticed how this is now his third TikTok in as many where he’s mentioned his family? It adds weight to the theory that someone in his family has found his TikTok and he’s now stopped doing pervy stuff and making wholesome TikToks about his stepmom and dad and his kid?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The “hi” at the end 💀

I know! That made me laugh. Hmmm let me upload let me just tell you about my son being the best thing to happen to me… by the way, buy this £31 notebook and cheap £5 plastic ring babs.
also what prompted that question from the guy may I add? I can imagine the convo now
Paul: thanks for assisting this woman, do
you know me on TikTok? I have 100k followers and 19 year olds love me. Ask me a question would you so people know I have male fwends and I’ll reply to it telling people what a good dad I am. Big hugs
Hi x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pretty impressed that he managed to get train journey, human interaction, interaction with a male, good deed of the day and a shout-out to his son all in one Q&A tiktok 🐷 big hugs babz remember that I am normal and caring and aren’t scared of males at all and am a loving daddy… hi x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
***new scenery unlocked*****

Daddy gone out for the eve Paul so you’ve wandered downstairs?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know! That made me laugh. Hmmm let me upload let me just tell you about my son being the best thing to happen to me… by the way, buy this £31 notebook and cheap £5 plastic ring babs.
also what prompted that question from the guy may I add? I can imagine the convo now
Paul: thanks for assisting this woman, do
you know me on TikTok? I have 100k followers and 19 year olds love me. Ask me a question would you so people know I have male fwends and I’ll reply to it telling people what a good dad I am. Big hugs
Hi x
For those that remember ask.fm, is it possible he could be asking the question himself? I don’t know how the question feature works. Also, funny how it was a sir 🙄

Reactions: 9
He better not keep using that Harry styles song over and over again, I don’t wanna think of him Everytime I hear it 😖
Also this is not new content Pool, you’ve always posted “dancing” videos… 🙄
For those that remember ask.fm, is it possible he could be asking the question himself? I don’t know how the question feature works. Also, funny how it was a sir 🙄
Yeah it can’t be him because if you click the person whose asking, they have a profile and he’s a real guy unfortunately :(

Reactions: 3
His new kitchen dancing vid. God I hate him when he acts all smug. You’ve duck all to be smug about ham head. You’re life’s a joke!

Reactions: 6
42 year old man... shouldn't you be paying a mortgage and having a family with someone your own age by now?

Reactions: 13
The ‘when you have every reason to vibe and smile’ video, you can tell behind the fake ‘I’m perfectly fine’ expression that he’s holding in the aggression. The passive aggression still shows no matter what

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.