Snapshoteye #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it ren who was doxxed by Paul? I seriously need to go back and read through the last thread I'm so confused right now

Was it ren who was doxxed by Paul? I seriously need to go back and read through the last thread I'm so confused right now
The last thread is a different poster who he threatens to dox. Ren was a couple of months ago. I don’t know the details of either as I hadn’t logged on to the threads in a few weeks around the Ren doxxing and then for the latest one I had missed out on what was happening too as I think some posts were deleted.

Can I just pipe up about my thread title suggestion from the last thread please 👀😂

The last so many pages have been derailed about past members and I think this needs to be left in the last thread.

I'm glad the thread is still here as people need to know what a wart on society Paul is. End of the day, this is an internet forum, none of us are any better than the other and there shouldn't be a hierarchy, it makes me feel sad that some people felt they couldn't post or join in and it's nice to see some new users!

We're all here in our spare little bit of time to share our thoughts and opinions on people that decide to share their life on social media. Whether they are in the rave threads or discussing crappy behaviours.

I don't agree with doxxing whatsoever and feel its incredibly low to target someone at their most vulnerable, but again we all need to be mindful of what we choose to share online.

That's my 20 piece anyway 😂

Reactions: 22
I always wondered about the second coming of ren, because with her first account being doxxed and her stepping away for a period of time, why would she come back under a similar name when Paul now knows her identity. She wouldn’t have the same freedom of speech as such as Paul would have a scape goat if she said anything out of line.

Also, original Ren was a genuinely kind person, Ren 2.0 seemed to have an attitude problem.

Possibly a copycat.
I’d have to disagree here, there were many times on the original account that I saw comments that were just overly aggy. And the welcome home party and the immediate taking over of thread recaps stipulating what could or couldn’t be discussed. Felt like a power trip to me lol

The last thread is a different poster who he threatens to dox. Ren was a couple of months ago. I don’t know the details of either as I hadn’t logged on to the threads in a few weeks around the Ren doxxing and then for the latest one I had missed out on what was happening too as I think some posts were deleted.
Aw look at this Hamily, someone asked a question, someone else answered it, no one got jumped on and we all loved porkily ever after 🥰🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Morning piggies sheep,

Loving the vibes on here, have some new people showing off their skillsets! I bet Pool is livid we’re stronger than ever 🤣. Hi x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’d have to disagree here, there were many times on the original account that I saw comments that were just overly aggy. And the welcome home party and the immediate taking over of thread recaps stipulating what could or couldn’t be discussed. Felt like a power trip to me lol

Aw look at this Hamily, someone asked a question, someone else answered it, no one got jumped on and we all loved porkily ever after 🥰🥰
Oh yeah I totally agree with the recaps, and they were the one who first called for the thread to be stopped if I have read it right on the last thread, totally out of order.

Reactions: 8
off topic everytime I hear that fantasy song all I can picture is sir flakey from flakesville thrusting in his crusty jeans. Shudder!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
off topic everytime I hear that fantasy song all I can picture is sir flakey from flakesville thrusting in his crusty jeans. Shudder!
It came on the radio and my boyfriend said “wait isn’t that the song that billy bear was air shagging on the stairs” 🥲🥲🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I actually don't mind Paul. I liked his content and followed his tik tok. The last while it's been a bit strange and weird content wise.
But I did like the quizzes and that.

I actually would like to follow him cause I'm not a troll, but I find it so disturbing...
"Tell me you name, you need to 100% send me a message, give me your name" why does he want this?

Like - come on , that's a bit weird

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I actually don't mind Paul. I liked his content and followed his tik tok. The last while it's been a bit strange and weird content wise.

I actually would like to follow him cause I'm not a troll, but I find it so disturbing...
"Tell me you name, you need to 100% send me a message, give me your name" why does he want this?

He’s a groomer and a predator - thats why he wants the information. He’s genuinely dangerous.

Please please look into him abit more with these threads, i’m sure your opinion of him will change!

I’m curious - why don’t you mind him?

Welcome, hi x

Reactions: 24

pool is in fact in his villain arc, he thinks doxing people makes him a bad witch so he’s trying to dox whoever he can x

Reactions: 10
All this talk of doxxing does make me wonder what everyone is so afraid of being made public… and how interesting it is that Spam boy does not fear exposure, his delusion knows no bounds, yet Ren & the Simpy crew have scarpered.
I guess him degrading past partners isn’t shameful to him; nor was impregnating a teenager while he was in his 30s and neither was the obvious grooming of teenagers on the internet using his ‘social media’ infamy. I’m starting to think he has actual learning disabilities and maybe we’re all wrong?
Nahhh, bleeping gammon looking predator, he knows he’s a creep, he doesn’t work so he can spend more time cultivating his creepy Saville-esque ways!

Reactions: 14
Anyone who isn’t fully up to speed with the history can have a look on the Wiki (top pink button on this thread) and it will tell you everything as it is a work of art! I did just check to see if it was still intact and it is but the history tab on there makes me wonder what changes were attempted yesterday 😂☕

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Anyone who isn’t fully up to speed with the history can have a look on the Wiki (top pink button on this thread) and it will tell you everything as it is a work of art! I did just check to see if it was still intact and it is but the history tab on there makes me wonder what changes were attempted yesterday 😂☕
Ah just had a gander and noticed, what a strange bunch!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping hell its been quite a rollercoaster 😆 😆

Nice fresh feel to the thread though :love::love:

Reactions: 3
Had gammon on my roast last night, proper put me off big time visiting this site beforehand 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All this talk of doxxing does make me wonder what everyone is so afraid of being made public… and how interesting it is that Spam boy does not fear exposure, his delusion knows no bounds, yet Ren & the Simpy crew have scarpered.
I guess him degrading past partners isn’t shameful to him; nor was impregnating a teenager while he was in his 30s and neither was the obvious grooming of teenagers on the internet using his ‘social media’ infamy. I’m starting to think he has actual learning disabilities and maybe we’re all wrong?
Nahhh, bleeping gammon looking predator, he knows he’s a creep, he doesn’t work so he can spend more time cultivating his creepy Saville-esque ways!
100% this. I stand by anything I have ever said on this thread. My boss wouldn’t give 2 shits about what I’ve said and neither would my family and friends. I would say it all to him if he didn’t have his comments turned off.

Reactions: 16
Yes I dont understand that either I'm sure most people on here would happily tell him to his face if his comments would allow. The whole point of tattle is to say what you think without the narrative being deemed for you. Sorry I morphed into Paul there il see myself out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.