Snapshoteye #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His skin is literally the same colour as the background. Well blended in pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He better not keep using that Harry styles song over and over again, I don’t wanna think of him Everytime I hear it 😖
Also this is not new content Pool, you’ve always posted “dancing” videos… 🙄

Yeah it can’t be him because if you click the person whose asking, they have a profile and he’s a real guy unfortunately :(
Ah thanks for answering

Reactions: 2
The hands in the pocket and then the wink. Please don’t make me smash my phone so that never has to come on my fyp ever again. Prick

Reactions: 8
He loves himself, the smouldering eyes he does to the camera as if he’s so good looking. The putting his hands in his pockets and then winking, he thinks he’s a wattpad guy

Reactions: 13
Not the same as it was? Yes it is, Pool. You’re still a bleep. Hi x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not the same as it was? Yes it is, Pool. You’re still a bleep. Hi x
I beg of him to just go for one sunbed a week and I bet it would clear his skin up a bit more. Also does he dye his hair?? He makes my vagina shrivel

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He looks like such a loser lol. “I have every reason to vibe in my dad’s kitchen, while I ruin his retirement because I’m incapable of working and removing myself from a social media app” - right Paul, keep telling yourself that mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does it always sound like he’s reading from a thesaurus? You know when Joey writes the adoption recommendation letter in friends? That’s Paul anytime he talks.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I stopped talking here properly because I got attacked by another member for not wanting to give information. Back in the day I was one of his many 19 mods (he changed them a lot, sometimes I never knew who the duck the others were). We all got sucked in, and I hold my hands up to it taking a long time to see what he really is. I'm laying the blame on lockdown and I don't think I'm wrong in saying, we all had mental health blips, and did things we'd probably not do during normal times.
If anyone wants to come for me, don't bother.
My bad, that was me. I didn’t have a go because you didn’t want to give information. It was because you’d pop in and say a few vague comments and when anyone asked you any questions you’d just not comment for a few days and then come back a pretend you hadn’t ignore everyone. Was just a bit weird!

Anyway, I’m just catching up after a few days away. What a palaver!

I think we just need to keep reminding ourselves that Pool is a massive c*** and never expect him to not stoop to the lowest low.
I’m coming for you hamhead!!!

Reactions: 9
He looks like such a loser lol. “I have every reason to vibe in my dad’s kitchen, while I ruin his retirement because I’m incapable of working and removing myself from a social media app” - right Paul, keep telling yourself that mate.
Dancing around like an idiot in your parents kitchen as a grown up is reserved for the summer BBQ’s that you take indoors after sunset, Christmas and new year. Anything else and should be dancing with your kids whilst having Sunday dinner.

I don’t make the rules I just enforce them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol I just checked the wiki history (that ex “OG” tattler attempting to remove all the content) - it’s so unnecessarily vindictive?!

Reactions: 20
Sorry im on page 13 atm but need to say…

Why has he got such a pea sized head

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The hands in the pocket and then the wink. Please don’t make me smash my phone so that never has to come on my fyp ever again. Prick
As soon as I saw this video I thought "oh nooooo". Way way back when he started his tiktok during the first lockdown every video he did he stuck his tongue out to the side and would dance like this. I think he's trying to be like in the beginning... it was one of the main things that used to make me angry watching him!!

Reactions: 4
Lol I just checked the wiki history (that ex “OG” tattler attempting to remove all the content) - it’s so unnecessarily vindictive?!
What makes me laugh is that it was just restored like nothing had happened…eee just a tad embarrassing xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
First time commenting as I previously felt the “OG’s” could make a toxic environment and felt scared to comment incase I would say something wrong! Excited for the new era, Hi x
Had my head bit off for asking if he’s from Lincoln so I stopped commenting too 🥺 I’d only found him a few weeks ago

OH MY GOD is this real!!!!😂😂😂😂😂 I just thought someone made it as a joke hahaha
it’s such an interesting glimpse into how his brain works. Who the duck would think it’s normal to remove your sock and shoes and bare your concrete grippers on the dirty busy tube…i personally believe there is a little worm in his brain controlling it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.