Snapshoteye #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this talk of doxxing does make me wonder what everyone is so afraid of being made public…
I was unfortunate enough to be doxx’d back when I was 18 and used to troll on the sports board on a anonymous posting site. They all started ringing my work asking about me and they sent my girlfriend at the time an archive of all my posts, it was so annoying at the time but hilarious to think back on. I had to spend 3 hours explaining to my gf every meme I ever posted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just in reply to fill you in with the details and not to speak bad about anyone on this thread as at some point I have laughed and liked along with you all BUT

she was the first person to be doxxed by Paul on this thread and was going through a tough time personally when it happened (I see a theme here Paul), so I think with the family mentality that had built up in this group some users felt a bit protective over her after that and it is most likely the reason for the reactions the other day with getting the thread shut down.

I have to say I agree it all turned a bit weird and almost a little toxic with the hierarchy stuff in the thread after that first event. I couldn't tell you what thread I started posting on but have been reading it since day 1 I don't see what relevance it holds to anything its no excuse to be rude to other users unnecessarily when we're all here doing the same thing.

Just out of curiosity after posting this I just checked when I did start posting and it was the first thread duck!! Does this mean I've been an "OG" all along. 🤣
Family mentality on a gossip thread I personally find a bit odd but maybe that’s just personal preference I see this as funny but entirely disposable

Just in reply to fill you in with the details and not to speak bad about anyone on this thread as at some point I have laughed and liked along with you all BUT

she was the first person to be doxxed by Paul on this thread and was going through a tough time personally when it happened (I see a theme here Paul), so I think with the family mentality that had built up in this group some users felt a bit protective over her after that and it is most likely the reason for the reactions the other day with getting the thread shut down.

I have to say I agree it all turned a bit weird and almost a little toxic with the hierarchy stuff in the thread after that first event. I couldn't tell you what thread I started posting on but have been reading it since day 1 I don't see what relevance it holds to anything its no excuse to be rude to other users unnecessarily when we're all here doing the same thing.

Just out of curiosity after posting this I just checked when I did start posting and it was the first thread duck!! Does this mean I've been an "OG" all along. 🤣
Also I love that after all that you’re an og! Maybe you should become the new queen of us all haha. God it has really entertained me I must say!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone who isn’t fully up to speed with the history can have a look on the Wiki (top pink button on this thread) and it will tell you everything as it is a work of art! I did just check to see if it was still intact and it is but the history tab on there makes me wonder what changes were attempted yesterday 😂☕
I’ve just been informed how to see and it was deleted and the word “hi x” was replaced but a mod reinstated everything.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
First time commenting as I previously felt the “OG’s” could make a toxic environment and felt scared to comment incase I would say something wrong! Excited for the new era, Hi x

Reactions: 32
Yes I dont understand that either I'm sure most people on here would happily tell him to his face if his comments would allow. The whole point of tattle is to say what you think without the narrative being deemed for you. Sorry I morphed into Paul there il see myself out
That's the exact reason he has them switched off because he knows he'll get torn apart in the comment section. If he had nothing to hide he'd keep them open

Reactions: 6
Family mentality on a gossip thread I personally find a bit odd but maybe that’s just personal preference I see this as funny but entirely disposable

Also I love that after all that you’re an og! Maybe you should become the new queen of us all haha. God it has really entertained me I must say!
I’m the original ..original OG .I made the first comment on the general TT thread about Paul then someone started his own thread shortly after ….Hi 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve just been informed how to see and it was deleted and the word “hi x” was replaced but a mod reinstated everything.
how weird that apparently they were all here to expose Paul, but the minute something doesn’t go their way they remove all of the stuff that’s exposing him so nobody could see it? Makes you question what they were really here for. Probably to make themselves feel better with everyone bowing down to them

Reactions: 35
You are the founding father
I always trust my gut and something didn’t sit right with me from the start. Couldn’t give a tit about his cringe dance videos . It was the constant , “I’m a nice guy” routine

Reactions: 16
Nah the history tab on the wiki has me cackling 😂😂😂 this place has been so entertaining the last 24 hours.

It’s all the drama Mick I just love it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Nah the history tab on the wiki has me cackling 😂😂😂 this place has been so entertaining the last 24 hours.

It’s all the drama Mick I just love it!!
Haha!! I’ve just seen it too… I honestly think we should just stop mentioning people in previous threads or anyone by name and stick to just speaking about Ham head.
How horrible of a salesman is he?
How can he sell crystals if he doesn’t even speak about them or show them in his TikToks !! He’s just linking them to a random video with music in the background.
come on pool don’t you want some form of income for crying out loud.

Reactions: 9
I keep having flashbacks to Paul raw dogging the train.
FEB95228-9356-4A7C-8D81-545A1D840BE8.jpeg

hi babs just bleeding all over the tube xx

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I keep having flashbacks to Paul raw dogging the train.View attachment 1220208

hi babs just bleeding all over the tube xx
it’s such an interesting glimpse into how his brain works. Who the duck would think it’s normal to remove your sock and shoes and bare your concrete grippers on the dirty busy tube…i personally believe there is a little worm in his brain controlling it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
it’s such an interesting glimpse into how his brain works. Who the duck would think it’s normal to not only remove your sock and shoes and bare your carpet grippers on the dirty busy tube…i personally believe there is a little worm in his brain controlling it
I honestly thought it wasn't real when I first saw it. I couldn't believe that anyone, even him would be standing with his trotters out on the tube. And then taking a photo of them and overlaying it with some positive words to some poor victim of his. bleeping madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.