Snapshoteye #31 don’t be shy, come say hi, it’s snapshoteye and I’ve got a stye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t Paul just banging on about how it’s weird to film strangers and upload it to social media when someone filmed him in London 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I have refrained from posting here as I can’t articulate the words to describe him but honestly you can just tell that he’s got a dick like a pen you’d get from a betting shop

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
What the duck is he on, grown ass man making stupid videos on trains with the same sound 🤢🤢🤢 no brunettes aren't friendlier because women aren't categorised by our hair colour coz we are all individuals Paul but the one thing that unites us is the fact we all find you a creepy little man. Get a grip, make yourself a priority in your own life and get one

What the duck is he on, grown ass man making stupid videos on trains with the same sound 🤢🤢🤢 no brunettes aren't friendlier because women aren't categorised by our hair colour coz we are all individuals Paul but the one thing that unites us is the fact we all find you a creepy little man. Get a grip, make yourself a priority in your own life and get one
Also just to add I bet if a woman in real life said boo to you, you would tit your pants

Reactions: 12
Blondes, brunettes he’s getting on my nerves categorising women by their hair colour, we are not objects, Paul, I want to smash his face in, he’s annoyed me that much recently 😡👊🏻

also he’s just reacting to the things we say here, dance puppet…dance! Prick! 🤪🤣

Reactions: 24
Paul definitely mistakes women being nice to him for thinking they’re absolutely in love with him

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker….

This man made me vomit into my mouth watching him.

Just wanted to share with you all.

Reactions: 10

What the duck is he doing with his arm? Was he trying to do a low key dance or what? His son is sitting across from him. I couldn’t imagine anything more embarrassing as a teenager than your online hated dad performing a TikTok in front of you to then post. I’ve got teenagers and we get it in the neck from them for daring to breath in front of their mates!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New video!

Send me videos of your bullied bodies, vulnerable people.

I think he’s edging his way into receiving the keys to Stoke Mandeville hospital in the next couple of years

Reactions: 29
Yes Pool I hate the way I look so I am going to send you a video for you to post?? 🤨 does he think before he posts?

Reactions: 7
This is such a painfully obvious ploy to get young insecure girls to message him with pictures. It’s literally sick. ‘Men and women’ to seem less like pervert. Does he even accept requests from men? Pftt

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.