Snapshoteye #31 don’t be shy, come say hi, it’s snapshoteye and I’ve got a stye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul having the audacity to have hair colour requirements meanwhile we simply hope our men have opaque skin with eyelids that don’t have warty obstructions

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone on Ian breach Tik tok claiming they went to school with him. Not sure I agree with “special needs” being used against him when there are other, legit things that can be used against him, but interesting comment.
9FAE7FF0-1D9C-4F61-9E0A-C131C69BC1AF.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Someone on Ian breach Tik tok claiming they went to school with him. Not sure I agree with “special needs” being used against him when there are other, legit things that can be used against him, but interesting comment. View attachment 1189708
Agree with the special needs being a bit much, but, he does strike me as someone who would need extra attention from the teacher. He definately has a very low IQ. And I can see him being that kid who's always inappropriate. Unfortunately he hasn't matured beyond a certain age, those attributes he had as a younger guy that may have been seen as cheeky(as he likes to discribe himself) translate to creepy as a 43 year old. His lack of friends have stunted his development and none of his family seem to call him out on his behavior. I just hope some young girl doesn't throw her life away by making a huge mistake with him.

Reactions: 12
So he’s asked for feet pics, hello videos and now people insecure about their bodies.

paul - hear me when I say this: you are a Class A freak.

Reactions: 7
Why does he think making a compilation of peoples insecurities will make them feel better?..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s so predictable, oh how random that he is in the town of the girl he fancies, how random of him to just randomly be there! It’s textbook what he’s doing, I used to go to the same club as the guy I fancied back in the day and play it off as oh how random I’ve just met you here 😅 But in a non creepy way, not like pauly saville 🥴

Reactions: 8
I actually cannot believe the latest video. Like literally cannot believe. With everything which gets said on a daily basis why does he continue to contribute to his own ridicule and allegations?! I genuinely don’t think I can even watch anymore.

Reactions: 5
He’s so predictable, oh how random that he is in the town of the girl he fancies, how random of him to just randomly be there! It’s textbook what he’s doing, I used to go to the same club as the guy I fancied back in the day and play it off as oh how random I’ve just met you here 😅 But in a non creepy way, not like pauly saville 🥴
If the girls he's messaging can't see the red flags then I've lost all hope. He's such a creep. I'd say he's the type to turn up if his missus is on a girl's night out.

Reactions: 8
Can I just reach out to anyone who may be a Paul supporter that reads here, if that’s a thing.

Do not send videos of yourself to this man. This is not how to get “body confident”. Social media is uncontrollable. Do not send a video of yourself for him to post on a platform that mainly gets hate. This won’t end well for you, it will be very hard to manage and the last thing it will get you is more confidence.

There are other options if you do feel low about yourself. Reach out to family, friends, trusted colleagues even, support groups, councillors or coaches, people qualified in this space. Research online and find something that may work for you.

And if you are in Pauls preferred age bracket, just know that as you grow older you will start to care less and less about what people think. I remember a friend of mine told me when I was 27, that she loved her 30s as she turned a corner and found she didn’t give a hoot what people thought of her. Be patient with yourself, life brings experience.

But whatever you do, do not send this unqualified, tit talking, slimey, two faced weasel any pictures of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I actually cannot believe the latest video. Like literally cannot believe. With everything which gets said on a daily basis why does he continue to contribute to his own ridicule and allegations?! I genuinely don’t think I can even watch anymore.
He doesn't understand social norms. I don't even think an intervention would do anything for him, he just doesn't get it.

Reactions: 3
0F28DD80-18BE-4605-A905-F88FFD7E6AE1.jpeg

YOU starring Paul Breach
What would you do for love? A pink eye ridden, jobless grooming Paul who scouts out a very young girl, this question is put to the test. A creepy and pa.edophilic crush becomes something even more sinister when the young, vulnerable women becomes jobless Paul’s new obsession. Using social media and the internet, he uses every tool at his disposal to become close to her, even going so far as to walk around her home town uninvited in hopes she will meet up with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sent Paul this, bet he wont reply as its a mid 30’s ham sandwich
9F7606A7-1042-4B8C-98D1-27615ADBAC3D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can I just reach out to anyone who may be a Paul supporter that reads here, if that’s a thing.

Do not send videos of yourself to this man. This is not how to get “body confident”. Social media is uncontrollable. Do not send a video of yourself for him to post on a platform that mainly gets hate. This won’t end well for you, it will be very hard to manage and the last thing it will get you is more confidence.

There are other options if you do feel low about yourself. Reach out to family, friends, trusted colleagues even, support groups, councillors or coaches, people qualified in this space. Research online and find something that may work for you.

And if you are in Pauls preferred age bracket, just know that as you grow older you will start to care less and less about what people think. I remember a friend of mine told me when I was 27, that she loved her 30s as she turned a corner and found she didn’t give a hoot what people thought of her. Be patient with yourself, life brings experience.

But whatever you do, do not send this unqualified, tit talking, slimey, two faced weasel any pictures of yourself.
Would you allow one of or all of the parody pages to share this by typing it into a tiktok? I think that would be a good way of sharing this. I think it’s a very nice way of putting things for the poor people that may fall into his trap.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.