Snapshoteye #31 don’t be shy, come say hi, it’s snapshoteye and I’ve got a stye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea he said before in a video that his scar was from having his appendix removed when he was a young teenager.

Also he always just wears a hoody on its own. Never a t-shirt under it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Personally piggies I’m still waiting for chapter two of Harry Potter. Ended on such a cliff hanger 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He gets insane views on his videos and no likes.
Was just about to say this... 106k followers, atleast 50k views some over 90k and likes are between 200-700 😅 I think most of those followers are fakes just there to snoop on him

Reactions: 2
Good morning, welcome to Tuesday. One question is anyone giving out hugs? I think I want one. Eeeeee, good morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Happy chewsday hammies. Just seen the train video I feel like he’s pretending to look at someone just as he was in the rowing video. He’s so cringe!!

Reactions: 8
Happy Chewsay everyone wonder what our pool is up to today? Finally to the DRs? Stay tuned

Hi

Reactions: 1
Anyone else get the feeling his motivational quips are coming from googling various self help terms?

Reactions: 4
It’s cringeworthy to watch the vid from yesterday where he’s pretending to look at his son and supposedly embarrassing him. Eyeball Paul is defo on his own

Reactions: 5
Omg hammies
Only 9 more days till he might be in court and I cannot contain my excitement

Reactions: 3
One thing that infuriates me is his spelling and grammar. Really does piss me off. 42 years old and doesn't know the difference between "bodies'" and "body's"

Reactions: 11
He’s trying to make out there is a new girl on the scene 🥴 give it up Pool we know there are no ladies in your DMs

100% is no new lady messaging him and if there is it's another catfish or he's just making stuff up, trying to fool people into thinking that he's wanted.

Delusional little man.

That new video aswell he's clearly just rolled out of bed to make that with the state of his hair he just does not give a tit, its embarrassing.

The fidgeting in the new video just makes me cringe so much. His poor son having to sit and witness that (if that's who's with him)

The fact he's having to beg for likes, if you do this like my crappy tiktok 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.