Snapshoteye #31 don’t be shy, come say hi, it’s snapshoteye and I’ve got a stye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being the person with him, sitting there while he films himself doing that 😂😂😂 you can just imagine how awkward it would be

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For the love of god why is he filming random people 🤨
If I saw myself on Paul’s account, it would be my 13th reason. Notice he only filmed old people who he thinks wouldn’t find out he’s plastered them all over tiktok.

Reactions: 12
Why does he pretend there's someone messaging him? Why is he pretending that his son is with him? It's so weird and I don't believe for a second that there's ever anyone with him when he does those stupid stares off camera.

Reactions: 8
I don’t believe he was with his son yesterday, but I think he’s with him now. Might have been on the train to get him yesterday? He made sure we saw he was with someone else in that vid! I honestly just think, come on, does he have no shame?! It’s so embarrassing! Just STOP!

Why does he pretend there's someone messaging him? Why is he pretending that his son is with him? It's so weird and I don't believe for a second that there's ever anyone with him when he does those stupid stares off camera.
Why…drop me off home? Why..give me a hug?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Filming the elderly so we can't call him a n. Probably kept the videos of the younger girls for himself

• Haha
Errrmmmm didn’t think you were allowed to film random people like that without their consent?

Reactions: 7
Errrmmmm didn’t think you were allowed to film random people like that without their consent?
You can film anything you want if you’re on public property and you don’t need peoples consent, however on private property it’s different and will depend on whether or not costa have a policy prohibiting filming without permission on their premises. Why on earth you would want to film random people that you don’t know is another question though, that video is absolutely bizarre.

The when they send you a message and the first you thing you do tiktok the caption is such crap.

‘Insta going crazy’ alright Paulnocchio

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.