Snapshoteye #31 don’t be shy, come say hi, it’s snapshoteye and I’ve got a stye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the Bristol Park Street Costa opposite College Green. I wonder if he’s still in Bristol loitering until some teenage girl agrees to meet him or if it’s a pre record.

Reactions: 4
Paul’s idea of making people confident about their bodies is sending him a picture of it and then making some sort of picture collage to post on his tiktok. Wow what a genius it’s surprising that nobody has thought of this before??? Surely that’ll make them body confident straight away 😱

Reactions: 12
As if some lad has just randomly out of the blue sent him a video of his stoma. Another it never happened story in the life of Paul.
He thinks it’s a really clever way of getting girls to send body photos like someone else said, but he’s so transparent it’s obvious.

Also, if you’re struggling with body issues why, why, why would you send them to a perverted, stinking Pull & Bear hoodied, albino Gollum off the internet?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
he’s desperate that some insecure 18 year old is gonna send him feet pics so he can say she’s beeyoudiful babz

Reactions: 9
Paul thinking making the age legal 18 and over makes it any less creepy 💀 he is so oblivious.
Paul it’s still CREEPY for you to invite young women to send a pic of their body insecurity to YOU a 42 year old man they do not know. I beg leave these young women alone 😭😭😭

Reactions: 16
There is literally no difference between Paul and Jimmy saville.

Maybe that cigar but that’s about it.

Reactions: 13
I now believe that Paul has been kicked out his dad and spends his time as a homeless man on trains. He's always on the train 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1189200

What the duck is he doing with his arm? Was he trying to do a low key dance or what? His son is sitting across from him. I couldn’t imagine anything more embarrassing as a teenager than your online hated dad performing a TikTok in front of you to then post. I’ve got teenagers and we get it in the neck from them for daring to breath in front of their mates!
He's trying to shake his sleeve over his hand 😫🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All I'm going to say is the hotel staff know who is in thanks to a colleague showing off his tiktoks. He's the break room gossip

• Haha
This is such a painfully obvious ploy to get young insecure girls to message him with pictures. It’s literally sick. ‘Men and women’ to seem less like pervert. Does he even accept requests from men? Pftt
Definitely!
He's used the example of a male sent him something so it doesn't come across as too obvious what he's up to, but believe me Pool it really does.

God if I’d only known years ago that the way to magically cure my insecurity about the surgical scars on my stomach was to send them to a random man on the internet. I would rather gouge my kneecaps out with a rusty bread knife than do that Pool but thanks anyway. Hi x

"We can get rid of your insecurity by posting your stoma bag on my TikTok." (Not exactly those words but he may as well have said that.)
Cheers Paul, that's us all cured thanks to you!

Right, I'm all for people expressing themselves and showing off their bodies etc etc, whatever makes you happy but, why the duck would anyone send HIM a picture of themselves for he to post? It's bleeping bizarre. As if I'd send a random person a picture of my stoma bag for them to post to 100k+ people (not that I have one) but even if I did, why the hell would I? I'd post it on my own terms. A stoma bag (believe to be brought on by Crohns) is a big deal for people and that change of life itself is altering massively, including psychologically, the man needs to stop trying to act like some hero or amazing bullying ambassador when knows nothing about anything. Thick individual.
99.9% of your following Paul are from Tattle and the 1% is Tina so good luck on that one. Same thing with your "100k video" of people saying hi... still waiting... 🥲

Soz guys, had to rant, this man is seriously getting on my nerves.

I literally do not understand a word this man says. I thought I was smart but this guy has me doubting myself
Ahahahaha same, I write poetry and like to think I'm very good at spelling and grammar, but this fuckwit has me overthinking 😂😂

"We can get rid of your insecurity by posting your stoma bag on my TikTok." (Not exactly those words but he may as well have said that.)
Cheers Paul, that's us all cured thanks to you!

Right, I'm all for people expressing themselves and showing off their bodies etc etc, whatever makes you happy but, why the duck would anyone send HIM a picture of themselves for he to post? It's bleeping bizarre. As if I'd send a random person a picture of my stoma bag for them to post to 100k+ people (not that I have one) but even if I did, why the hell would I? I'd post it on my own terms. A stoma bag (believe to be brought on by Crohns) is a big deal for people and that change of life itself is altering massively, including psychologically, the man needs to stop trying to act like some hero or amazing bullying ambassador when knows nothing about anything. Thick individual.
99.9% of your following Paul are from Tattle and the 1% is Tina so good luck on that one. Same thing with your "100k video" of people saying hi... still waiting... 🥲

Soz guys, had to rant, this man is seriously getting on my nerves.
Annoys me he's using other people's insecurities as an idea to get views. That's what he wants he wants clout and his contents tit so he's gonna use other people to get it... he only thinks about himself

Cue Paul’s “I was trying to do something nice and uplifting but apparently I am the creepy and perverted one”

Reactions: 19
New video!

Send me videos of your bullied bodies, vulnerable people.

I think he’s edging his way into receiving the keys to Stoke Mandeville hospital in the next couple of years
I have just watched this with my mouth hanging open... 😵 Seriously? Why on earth would be post that? Its like he a wants folk to call him a bleeping pervy weirdo....
I may send him a pic of my saggy, middle aged, stretch marked stomach (which I am in no way insecure about, I couldn't care less. I carried 2 babies and I'm a bit of a greedy bastard, my poor stomach earned its stripes 🤣) , that'll put a stop to his pervy intentions....

• Haha
Literally begging vulnerable people to message him 🤢 it’s “send me a picture of your feet” but worse this time

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.