Snapshoteye #31 don’t be shy, come say hi, it’s snapshoteye and I’ve got a stye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what were saying is that all the book talk and brunette shite was for some 19 year old book lover who has now unfollowed him?
Looks that way. She’s also deleted her comment on his dancing video with the book in the background. I like to think she’s come to her senses and realised any kind of interaction with him is a mistake. Her views jumped from average 500ish to 2500 on her latest tiktok so maybe she was getting tit about it too

Reactions: 9
Looks that way. She’s also deleted her comment on his dancing video with the book in the background. I like to think she’s come to her senses and realised any kind of interaction with him is a mistake. Her views jumped from average 500ish to 2500 on her latest tiktok so maybe she was getting tit about it too
Interesting! Yet he's left all his up :sick:

Reactions: 1
Who was she?

Reactions: 1
Paul is defo one of those people on FB that checks into the hospital and then replies "message me babs" or "cant talk about it on here" type bs. WHAT is that instagram 'diary' entry? why would you use IG to journal your innermost personal thoughts anyway, let alone when you're Paul? There is no doubt he needs therapy, like serious, real therapy however we all know that isn't going to happen as it requires commitment, *want* to change and Paul doesn't even think there is anything wrong with him.

That video he posted yday of him doing that ridiculously cringy 'dance', the one before the phonecall one, what are those moves? like seriously, there is nothing masculine about him at all and how he thinks any female looks at this and finds it attractive is beyond me.

Also Paul, babs, please please use some warm compresses, improve your hygiene and go and get some chloramphenicol for that huge stye residing on your eyelid, its gonna need its own postcode if its allowed to proliferate much longer 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
In the vid where he’s talking about not meeting up but “we did everything that you’d think of officially” he’s like a fifteen year old that constantly goes on about how much sex he’s had and girlfriends he’s had, but clearly hasn’t had either, a jay from inbetweeners if you will! 🤣🤣🤪🤪🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve come here just to say… no one has ever repulsed me as much as this man… I can’t get my head around what on earth he thinks he is doing

Reactions: 18
All these accounts calling him out are hilarious but I just cannot like or comment on them, even though I desperately want to I can’t risk being blocked by him, it’s a train wreck I can’t look away from 😬🙄

Reactions: 13
I just showed my teen his dancing vids and she said it's the worst thing she's ever seen on TikTok :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ignore the fact this man himself got called out for DMing 17 yr olds but the message stands
View attachment 1185333
This guy is a d*ck. He’s stole all of his content from a woman who can’t even show her face because her country would have her jailed. He’s made so much money from copying her work.
Her name is Farida.d.author please have a look at her recent highlight x

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I miss the old Paul.

I used to enjoy laughing at his old dance videos. But now his new stuff pisses me off.

I feel like he’s a monkey at the zoo and we’ve banged on the window too hard for too long, he’s noticed us and he’s started acting differently.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Paul’s has already forgotten his work and volunteering lies. What happened to that job he got end of last month never mind the volunteering abroad 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His latest tik tok - filming a video about wanting to have sex with someone whilst sat on the train with his son. What is he doing?! He really doesn’t help himself does he?!

Reactions: 20
His latest tik tok - filming a video about wanting to have sex with someone whilst sat on the train with his son. What is he doing?! He really doesn’t help himself does he?!
I just came on here to say that!!

He has captioned it 'embarrassing dad', nah Paul an embarrassing Dad is bad dancing or saying something silly not making sexual innuendo videos.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.