Snapshoteye #31 don’t be shy, come say hi, it’s snapshoteye and I’ve got a stye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is, it’s bleeping massive… I had mine removed the traditional way (not keyhole method) and the scar is only about 3cm and barely noticeable. Maybe he didn’t go to the hospital in time and it ruptured or something
Considering he can't get something as simple as a sty sorted it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't go to the hospital in time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Prob hinting to some 19 year old
“i’ll show you my slit, if you show me yours babz” 👀

sorry everyone

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I'm sorry but Paul doing a body confidence video to waka waka by Shakira is sending me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Re the train video - it looks like whoever he is with (?son) is trying to talk to him but he is instead doing a tiktok. The second glance back to try and make out he's listening to them but would rather do a video?

Reactions: 4
paul probably looks at his sons liked tik toks to see what trends the young people watch so he can do them

Reactions: 8
I miss the old Paul.

I used to enjoy laughing at his old dance videos. But now his new stuff pisses me off.

I feel like he’s a monkey at the zoo and we’ve banged on the window too hard for too long, he’s noticed us and he’s started acting differently.
Yes, I love the brief period between someone having a thread started on them and them discovering it. That small window where you have other people to laugh about it with, with the subject completely oblivious and carrying on being dickish and not doing stuff aimed at tattle all the time

Reactions: 9
Yes, I love the brief period between someone having a thread started on them and them discovering it. That small window where you have other people to laugh about it with, with the subject completely oblivious and carrying on being dickish and not doing stuff aimed at tattle all the time
Literally the best part of a tattle thread lmao

Reactions: 6
Re the train video - it looks like whoever he is with (?son) is trying to talk to him but he is instead doing a tiktok. The second glance back to try and make out he's listening to them but would rather do a video?
probably, he used to completely blank his son while he was on tiktok live. once was talking about thongs (i think. can someone correct me?) in front of him too.

Reactions: 2
Presenting his scar like that’s what he’d have to be worried about on the beach 😳
Paul. Your face. Your behaviour.
Most people have a scar somewhere, shouldn’t even appear on your list of worries.

Reactions: 5
So pauls latest persona is a motivational speaker who likes to read and make body confidence videos, oh and doesn't do 1 night stands (mainly due to the fact you need a second person to do it, which he can't get).

Reactions: 6
Snapshot eye, Paul, 41, stye x

I wonder does he ever sit and evaluate what he has done in the past couple years in his life. He could’ve stopped it at the euwos video but nahhhh he kept bloody going and now landed himself a court case 👏🏻

Reactions: 7
It used to be so uncomfortable watching him on lives back in the day, his son would try and talk to him and Pool would awkward laugh fake bond reply to him. (You know that weird fake smile? The kind that says, I’m performing right now haha be quiet) OR ignore him altogether.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.