Snapshoteye #31 don’t be shy, come say hi, it’s snapshoteye and I’ve got a stye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where to begin....
He was with his son last time in Bristol wasn’t he? Maybe that’s where he has to meet him. Could be his son that he’s spending time with but he doesn’t know how to articulate it without sounding like a sleaze.

Reactions: 7
Where to begin....
Sex is his driving force and all women are withholding it. Every tiktok makes reference to sex. He should be castrated for everyone’s safety. What another ridiculous comment to make online. this guy hasn’t a clue how to behave nor does he care.
I think I don’t want to watch anymore.

Reactions: 16
You guys… this is so unfair. I just don’t deem this as acceptable behaviour and I think this particular behaviour negates the false nawwotive everyone deems as acceptable in their mind, A WHOLE MENAGERIE OF THINGS THAT NEGATE EACH OTHER.
This lovely man just wants to see people smile! He talks, he dances and he smiles, that’s just paul in a nutshell. Can’t you people see that???
Pathetic people. He looks after people we have abandoned, we owe him more than this guys.

also everyone should take his advice from his new video today - work on something that’s holding you back, talk to yourself in a book. Phoning up that company you can’t phone up and pop down to the shop and go a bit further and then a bit more further and a bit more furth…er. Tiny moments. Ahhhhh he’s in inspirational :) :) :) hi x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ignore the fact this man himself got called out for DMing 17 yr olds but the message stands

• Wow
Reactions: 7
paul and library of lucy unfollowed each other on TikTok! can anyone see if they still follow each other on Instagram?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s funny that he still has the ‘I’m in a huff so I’m leaving!’ TikTok’s on his page 😂 followed by a ton of vids lol

Reactions: 2
Imagine being 43 and bragging online about a sexual encounter. (cropped to hide names) makes my skin crawl. You absolute creep. The smirk at the end 😩🤢🤮🐖💨

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I have honestly never been as disgusted by an individual but completely obsessed with watching their content. I think it’s because each thing he says I just cannot believe it and when I think he can’t get any worse.. he does. He looks like the end of someone’s knob. If I hear once more “I don’t do one night stands” oh paulbag as if the whole nations hearts are breaking! When most people would rather go out and rub dog tit in their eyes than go near him.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve finally caught up after trying for so long. He’s such a mess, nothing seems to have changed 🤣

Reactions: 2
New video alert.. Casper the ghost with a pinkeyestye dancing next to a shower curtain!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's just the thought of him everytime he films a dancing video, watching it back and thinking it's good enough to post and most probably feeling smug over it when in reality he looks like he's on day release.

Reactions: 9
So what were saying is that all the book talk and brunette shite was for some 19 year old book lover who has now unfollowed him?

Reactions: 5
I was seeing a guy once and we didn't have sex because I didn't want a relationship and he said "you won't get any of this amazing D if you won't get with me properly".... after a couple of months I did get with him and the D was mediocre at best... You can just tell Paul has no idea what he's doing and had 0 game... don't ever do one night stands please Paul I'd feel sorry for the poor woman

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.