Snapshoteye #31 don’t be shy, come say hi, it’s snapshoteye and I’ve got a stye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck is he sat opposite his son making a sexually suggestive TikTok. What father sits on the train with his son and instead of having a conversation with him and catching up as it’s probably been a while since he last saw him, he decides to whip his phone out and record with his gammy eye in desperation for female attention. I feel so sorry for his son. When I didn’t think the ham head could get any worse 🤢

Reactions: 30
Paul you can’t even stay off TikTok when you’re with your son. Wake the duck up because before you know it, he won’t be a child anymore and will look back and think what a muppet you are, and how absent you was.

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t be surprised if he wasn’t even with his son, he’s just pretending to be and is looking at nothing again like the rowing video 🥴

Reactions: 32
Not up to date on the thread. But his latest singing tik tok in the train. What does he think his facial expressions show? How does he not scrutinise himself at all? Like most people like at themselves with a somewhat critical eye. He doesn’t at all. He just seems to think he looks great and natural and convincing and I do not understand it at all!

Reactions: 10
God I pray he wasn’t doing that in front of his child…seeing you’re parents referring to anything sexual as a young teen is traumatising they understand what you’re talking about 🤢

Reactions: 9
He doesn’t seem responsible enough to be looking after a kid, teenager or otherwise, I wouldn’t trust him he seems like he can’t even look after himself!

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t be surprised if he wasn’t even with his son, he’s just pretending to be and is looking at nothing again like the rowing video 🥴
I just came on here to say the exact same thing. He definitely reads here and if now pretending to be spending time with his son.

Reactions: 7
That’s what I thought I didn’t even read the caption I just thought who’s he pretending to smile at again

Watching it again, I agree.

Don’t know what’s worse, doing that in front of your son, or having to pretend you spend time with your son.

He’s back to pulling his top up and exposing his pale white torso again 🤢

just stop it man

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He is very skinny but has a swollen face. And I think it is getting more and more swollen around his jawline. Can be a sign of an ed. I

Reactions: 2
Always wondered what that line across his torso is. Appendicitis scar?!
If it is, it’s bleeping massive… I had mine removed the traditional way (not keyhole method) and the scar is only about 3cm and barely noticeable. Maybe he didn’t go to the hospital in time and it ruptured or something

Reactions: 4
Just thought it was worth noting his new video has #over40 the previous ones were #over30.
He’s so transparent 💀 in nature and in face

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.