Snapshoteye #31 don’t be shy, come say hi, it’s snapshoteye and I’ve got a stye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
84AFCF25-F0CB-4629-9CC5-F874A5544743.jpeg

Choose your fighter:
Missing tooth
Humongous snout
Dead eyes
Invisible eyebrows

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Shut up Pool !! Of course this site is 100% true facts with 100% true to life people unlike you who lives in a fantasy ‘famous’ world ! Also Pool you haven’t shaved today you still look the same. Why you lyinggggg you absolute flake :sneaky: :ROFLMAO: 💺

Reactions: 7
So is this a 100% factual news reggedered site or isn't it? I don't know who to believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! He’s actually obsessed with us! Hanging on our every word! And that my hamlets, is purely 100% factual 😏

Reactions: 9
I couldn’t even finish his video before I ran over to this thread hahahha. He’s saying what you read on tiktok isn’t real yet he wants us to believe everything he preaches on tiktok? Oh the irony

Reactions: 16
I mean sure Paul, not everything on tattle is real but neither is that whitened teeth filter you insist on using.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
WHY IS HE SUCH A bleeping INSUFFERABLE MORON. I don't even need to add any context here because it holds true for absolutely everything this tiny handed pleb spouts. Also the way he says 'social meeedja' makes me murderous.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So what about that court appearance then, Paul? Curious of you not to address that Tattle ‘rumour’ we’ve been discussing for weeks now…

Reactions: 15
Omfg I watched his video, then read here, didn’t get the “registered” reference so had to go back n watch it again and I’ve been laughing my head off for a full 10 minutes, Paul mate all your credibility, not that you had any really, went out the window in that first sentence of your crap filled TikTok, why does he speak such broken biscuits?? You know when we’ve rattled him because he addresses it in his vids, Alright, puppet boy! 👋🏻🤪🤣🙈🙊

Reactions: 14
Omg we got a shout out from the man himself! Hope you’re reading here very closely you scum duck ❤

Reactions: 10
My goodness! I’m so behind on the PCU (Paul cinematic universe) Since, unlike Paul, I have a job!
a whole new thread with 22 pages to read through, it’s been great fun, if somewhat disturbing (unsurprisingly ) catching up. So the little ‘people watching video’ (aka filming strangers without their consent and being a general creepy little greebo). I’m he’s obviously sat opposite someone at costa. Anyone got any idea who that is ? If it’s his son, I feel embarrassed for the poor kid, and if it’s someone else he’s obviously made the video to show us ‘weirdos’ that he’s on a date.
Sorry if this has already been spoken about and I’ve missed it!
Hi x

Reactions: 7
‘You all think you are medical experts’ mate we told you, you looked like a bleeping piece of breaded ham, I’d hardly call that medical expertise. ‘You believe and read into everything you see on tik tok and tattle’ are we living in a parallel universe? Listen you babybel looking duck, we BELIEVE everything we SEE with our OWN eyes. You’ve been caught multiple times talking to teenagers, you even TOLD us from YOUR own mouth you thought she was 19. There is physical PROOF of you doing this. Please don’t try gaslight the nation with you absolute waffle.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.