Snapshoteye #31 don’t be shy, come say hi, it’s snapshoteye and I’ve got a stye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again not addressing the actual issue.

Paul, people all over the UK think youre a nonce..atleast try to defend yourself ffs.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else notice that when he was talking about clickbait tiktok captions one of the examples he uses is "not everyone's sleeping with their brother, or their sister"?

Idk about anyone else but I've never had incest-related videos on my fyp.

Couple that with his video a few weeks back about seeing loads of girls in bikinis on his fyp and I'm starting to really wonder what his algorithm is like.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
Part of me wants to add him in Insta just to watch the lives but then I don’t want him on my insta 😂

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else notice that when he was talking about clickbait tiktok captions one of the examples he uses is "not everyone's sleeping with their brother, or their sister"?

Idk about anyone else but I've never had incest-related videos on my fyp.

Couple that with his video a few weeks back about seeing loads of girls in bikinis on his fyp and I'm starting to really wonder what his algorithm is like.
Oh tit yeah that was a weird reference to come to mind. Like when he said a relationship wasn't controlling or no one is controlled I was thinking no one mentioned control did they... what a strange thing to say.

Reactions: 3
He thinks he's all funny speaking to his 2 legit followers with his limited comments. Paul!? Paul? You're the reason we have to have internet safety convos with children.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
are you telling me this isn’t a real registered factual site? i thought it was?! just between me and you huns, i’m gonna go have a little cry x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Also, if the blonde Aussie chick who just made three different videos about Paul's latest tiktok is on here - you're HILARIOUS PLEASE DO MORE

Reactions: 16
Peachiepiegg has GOT to be on here man - her trilogy of videos about his latest video go INNNNN 😂😂 girl we welcome you with open arms!

Reactions: 13
Peachiepiegg you are absolutely stunning and your three videos are absolutely amazing 😂
#TopHamAward

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.