Snapshoteye #31 don’t be shy, come say hi, it’s snapshoteye and I’ve got a stye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been informed that when he is in public he appears "very, very anxious and always on the move".

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have been informed that when he is in public he appears "very, very anxious and always on the move".
I’m not surprised. He must be aware of how he is perceived by others. As he has pissed off a lot of people , He has got to always be on high alert watching for a rapid and aggressive approach from a stranger

Absolutely no way to live life

Reactions: 12
although apparently he’s always got adoring fans coming over to him asking for selfies 🙄
We all know thats a big fat juicy lie. If they approach its to rip the piss out of him. He's known for being a n all over tiktok. He has no fans, its just people waiting for the car crash.

Reactions: 5
He’s such an awkward fucker 😂 I can imagine him balancing his phone on the platform and doing his little tiktok shuffle dances 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What he forgets too is that when he is having a rant on TT about ‘all you vile individuals’ he’s actually only talking directly to people on Tattle and the parody accounts which won’t be the 106k followers on TT so he’s just insulted all of his followers. Not everyone will know about tattle. Good way to get a few enemies, no wonder he’s anxious out in public.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
We all know thats a big fat juicy lie. If they approach its to rip the piss out of him. He's known for being a n all over tiktok. He has no fans, its just people waiting for the car crash.
Tbf that day he was on live and somebody said there was 5 guys after him someone did approach him and asked for a pic with him 💀

Reactions: 1
Who mentioned the sausage rolls? He just come up on my fyp 🤣. You’ve got a special shout out. Ignored the stuff about his boy though of course because anything which would stop him prancing about like a twelve year old on TikTok and ruin the false nice nawwative doesn’t look good does it.

Reactions: 4
when her jealous streak doesn't ruin everything xxxx

babes that makes no sense.

Also pool, if you're reading this, wear a hat in your next video x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He knows how hated he is yet he's obviously extremely ready to jump on a train and meet strangers (young women) off of tiktok... someone's gonna set him up soon 100%. If he's so nervous in public why would he go around trying to meet strangers 🤔
Also he'd better not move to Nottingham, we don't want him here 😤

Reactions: 4
F0r duck sake pool if you are INTENT on calling yourself a content creator then PLEASE LEARN THE bleeping LINES OF THE SONGS YOU BADLY DANCE TO!!!!!

Deemed
Negate
Narrative
Hi
That is all x

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.