Snapshoteye #31 don’t be shy, come say hi, it’s snapshoteye and I’ve got a stye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's trying to gas light us in that video, but we can't be gas lit. We're not 19 year old girls...

Reactions: 13
How does he only address that he’s not moving to Nottingham? Someone has claimed about his son having a horrid time in school, someone has said he’s in court? Nothing being said about that. What a twit

Reactions: 16
Your tooth/ space makes me feel violently Ill.

no one gives a duck about your plane, or your boxes.

We are medical experts enough to assess pink eye and someone who is not the full shilling.

Reactions: 17
He needs to start learning how to say registered. As he will be on the pedophile one soon enough

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Your tooth/ space makes me feel violently Ill.

no one gives a duck about your plane, or your boxes.

We are medical experts enough to assess pink eye and someone who is not the full shilling.
Right! I don’t need a medical degree to tell him his eyes infected and crusty.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His piss yellow beard, translucent veiny eyelids and nonexistent eyebrows make me want to literally spew

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Actually Pool this is facts. No but seriously I can’t allow my brain to not picture people as who they use in their pfp on here and it’s a battle everyday.

Reactions: 3
How funny that the only thing he argues back about is him moving to Nottingham and not that he's a nonce lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why can't he say registered 🤣🤣🤣
He can't be real. He has to be some sort of social experiment

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.