Snapshoteye #31 don’t be shy, come say hi, it’s snapshoteye and I’ve got a stye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul looked scared to death on that live! Said he was stuck between 2 groups of people and went live purely to feel a tiny bit of security.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He clearly packed up the last of his boxes in storage in Bristol and sent them off to his new house in Notts- based purely off his Insta bio and stuff he’s said in the past.

So 2 people on here mention the possibility of his ig post meaning he’s moving to Nottingham and he makes a whole video about it. What?

Reactions: 13
Oh dear we've all hurt his feelings 🤣 the way he's says registered at the beginning

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LMAO i posted saying he moving to nottingham, it got 0 likes and hes made a whole 2 min video about it 💀💀 get a grip paul you sad bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 51
In his mind he's a famous celebrity, and being spoken about makes him feel important. He loves the sound of his own voice while he's gazing into the camera and smiling at himself. 🤢

Reactions: 11
He’s actually insufferable. Why does he think he’s being clever or funny on these waffling videos? If he really wasn’t that bothered he wouldn’t be spending time making 3 minute long tiktoks talking about it.
Also considering the amount of times he said ‘tiktok isn’t real’ he certainly devotes a lot of his life to it.
Ps nice to know you’re here Pool, hi x

Reactions: 16
LMAO i posted saying he moving to nottingham, it got 0 likes and hes made a whole 2 min video about it 💀💀 get a grip paul you sad bleep
So he makes a video about your comment but conveniently doesn’t mention mine from yesterday? An actual fact about his poor son.

Why don’t you address that Paul? Address that your son refused to see you for weeks. Absolute scumbag.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.