Snapshoteye #31 don’t be shy, come say hi, it’s snapshoteye and I’ve got a stye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His new video 🤨 “my last ever night in Gloucester” and the caption “goodbye Gloucester forever”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
His new video 🤨 “my last ever night in Gloucester” and the caption “goodbye Gloucester forever”
Wouldn’t surprise me if his son has made the decision to never see him again. He’a about that age now to make his own choices and them have to be accepted.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Anyone spotted his new bio? It sounds like something a moody 15 year old would put on Snapchat when they’ve had a fall out with their mates

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"we" got given this view

Does that mean him and his son?

Why is it his LAST NIGHT EVER in gloucester?

Reactions: 4
I bet Paul had a few bum holes sent to him - piles n scabby arses which is why he's took his video down. He was hoping to get some wonky tits but got scabby bum holes!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am ashamed to say I live in gloucester and it makes me feel nauseous knowing i’ve been breathing the same air as our pauly pops. As if living in the city known for Fred West wasn’t bad enough now we got pinkeye pool added to the list :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does Tina find Pool's tit attempts at humour, absolutely hysterical.
Surely her real life friends know that she supports him and actively mutes anyone that opposes him.

Reactions: 6
Can someone try and find out who the brunette is who has given Paul a morsel of attention which has lead to him making several videos using that bastarding sound he’s ruined? I’d like to talk to her, make sure she’s of sound mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone try and find out who the brunette is who has given Paul a morsel of attention which has lead to him making several videos using that bastarding sound he’s ruined? I’d like to talk to her, make sure she’s of sound mind.
its probably the woman behind the counter in costa.

I give you two videos that happen to have fallen into my lap.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Let’s see if hamhead has got anything to say about him being filmed in public without his permission, prick! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.