Snapshoteye #31 don’t be shy, come say hi, it’s snapshoteye and I’ve got a stye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the comments on this thread, I’m still in hospital with my daughter and I’m like a school child trying to stop myself from laughing out loud. Sunshine on a rainy day!!
What the duck is Pool playing at doing that tiktok on a train? It would be bad doing it on his own, but doing it in front of his son is just wrong. Also, he’s obviously staying in a hotel at the moment, so if his son is staying with him he’s leaving him to go and do stupid bleeping tik toks in the bathroom, asking for pictures of peoples insecurities. Put your phone down pool, buy some snacks and put a film on, play a board game, do something for your son instead of chasing attention for Christ sake
Hope your daughter is OK ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
His poor boy, I’m sure other boys in his school aren’t kind about it. What his father is doing could get him really hurt, especially with the talk around young girls. He’s a sorry excuse for a man, and even worse of a father. I’d never talk to him again.

Reactions: 4
Missed so much because I was at a 5sos concert in Birmingham babs, surprising poool didn’t show up to seduce some 19 year old brunettes x

• Haha
Right I’m going to say something that I have known for a while. I’ve always been the one that has commented back to people who have left vague comments and and never backed things up.

I haven’t said this because I didn’t want to put my friend at risk of losing their job. They are a staff me member at Paul’s sons school. This is how I first found out about him.

I won’t give too many details because it’s unfair, but his son has had an awful time trying to cope with his dads behaviour and the ripple effects it’s had on his life.

So when I’m seeing Paul sat doing tiktoks in front of his lovely son it really upsets me. I know the pain and trauma it’s caused that poor lad. I think I’m going to have to leave tattle and probably delete tiktok for a while.

The damage this man has caused us beyond repair.

… if he’s not going to leave tiktok for his son, then he certainly won’t leave it for anyone else.
I’m honestly surprised Paul still actually is allowed to see him tbh, especially seeing as there are recordings of him on live saying sexual stuff about womens underwear to sophie in front of him. It is heartbreaking and I just really hope his son has some other male figures in his life, like a grandfather or uncle, who are actually decent people to look up to

Reactions: 12
Because of his stunted mental development, he sees the son as his peer. A pal (his only pal) who he expects will be impressed by his tiktok ‘fame’ he really won’t see how this could be harmlful. Probably thinks his son should feel like Brooklyn beckham. What he doesn’t understand is there is NO GOOD coming from pool making a bleeping show of himself daily.
but paul’s cognitive limitations really are the biggest factor here. He doesn’t understand any of it he just knows that he’s horny. Childs mind, adult body. All very sad and disturbing.

Reactions: 25
Because of his stunted mental development, he sees the son as his peer. A pal (his only pal) who he expects will be impressed by his tiktok ‘fame’ he really won’t see how this could be harmlful. Probably thinks his son should feel like Brooklyn beckham. What he doesn’t understand is there is NO GOOD coming from pool making a bleeping show of himself daily.
but paul’s cognitive limitations really are the biggest factor here. He doesn’t understand any of it he just knows that he’s horny. Childs mind, adult body. All very sad and disturbing.
this is absolutely spot on.

just wanted to say how much i agree with everyone regarding this. and i’m sure he’ll make a tiktok ‘responding’ to all of us here and blaming us rather than taking a look at his own behaviour regarding his son.

can you imagine seeing a child or teen sitting there while their dad makes internet dance videos? it’s actually such a mind boggling concept to me. like the kids just sat there and i’m guessing paul says something about oh im gonna have to make a tiktok now, as if it’s his job, as if he’s a beloved internet personality, even though we know he isn’t.

i also just remembered when he’d be on live even when his son had got dropped off. and when he was trying to tell his dad about school paul was distracted by his tiktok live. many of us here saw that. i was gobsmacked at the time in all honesty.

Reactions: 7
Some of the comments on this thread, I’m still in hospital with my daughter and I’m like a school child trying to stop myself from laughing out loud. Sunshine on a rainy day!!
What the duck is Pool playing at doing that tiktok on a train? It would be bad doing it on his own, but doing it in front of his son is just wrong. Also, he’s obviously staying in a hotel at the moment, so if his son is staying with him he’s leaving him to go and do stupid bleeping tik toks in the bathroom, asking for pictures of peoples insecurities. Put your phone down pool, buy some snacks and put a film on, play a board game, do something for your son instead of chasing attention for Christ sake
❤ To you and your little hamling xoxo

• Heart
yeah i love david to be honest, he never misses and the best part about it is that it actually bothers paul because he’s so spot on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.