Snapshoteye #31 don’t be shy, come say hi, it’s snapshoteye and I’ve got a stye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you allow one of or all of the parody pages to share this by typing it into a tiktok? I think that would be a good way of sharing this. I think it’s a very nice way of putting things for the poor people that may fall into his trap.
Yes! The parody accounts are great for raising awareness.

Reactions: 4
I might be really late on this but, did he used to wear dresses on his lives or am I thinking of someone else?

Reactions: 1
'Make sure I can save the video, not just view it'. Is that so you can put them straight into your wank bank paul?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
What happed to whoever he was going to find to ‘mash together’ all of his Hi videos for his 100k? Hmmm are they all in a special folder on your Hardrive Pool? Never to been seen on TikTok at all eh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right I’m going to say something that I have known for a while. I’ve always been the one that has commented back to people who have left vague comments and and never backed things up.

I haven’t said this because I didn’t want to put my friend at risk of losing their job. They are a staff me member at Paul’s sons school. This is how I first found out about him.

I won’t give too many details because it’s unfair, but his son has had an awful time trying to cope with his dads behaviour and the ripple effects it’s had on his life.

So when I’m seeing Paul sat doing tiktoks in front of his lovely son it really upsets me. I know the pain and trauma it’s caused that poor lad. I think I’m going to have to leave tattle and probably delete tiktok for a while.

The damage this man has caused us beyond repair.

… if he’s not going to leave tiktok for his son, then he certainly won’t leave it for anyone else.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
What happed to whoever he was going to find to ‘mash together’ all of his Hi videos for his 100k? Hmmm are they all in a special folder on your Hardrive Pool? Never to been seen on TikTok at all eh
Probably all ugly fuckers like turbo Tina sent videos in, not up to pauls high standards

Reactions: 4
Right I’m going to say something that I have known for a while. I’ve always been the one that has commented back to people who have left vague comments and and never backed things up.

I haven’t said this because I didn’t want to put my friend at risk of losing their job. They are a staff me member at Paul’s sons school. This is how I first found out about him.

I won’t give too many details because it’s unfair, but his son has had an awful time trying to cope with his dads behaviour and the ripple effects it’s had on his life.

So when I’m seeing Paul sat doing tiktoks in front of his lovely son it really upsets me. I know the pain and trauma it’s caused that poor lad. I think I’m going to have to leave tattle and probably delete tiktok for a while.

… if he’s not going to leave tiktok for his son, then he certainly won’t leave it for anyone else.
this is heartbreaking. he can’t even have a few measly days off tiktok to spend with his son. he’s a vile excuse for a father.

Reactions: 14

Think we all had an idea that he would probably have a rough time from all of this, but to actually hear it really is so sad. As an adult who doesn't speak to their parent, im sure hes going to be an adult that doesn't speak to their parent.

Reactions: 14

This is sad to read. His son (I presume) is at the age where his peers will have Tik tok so will be seeing all of this and saying stuff. What a waste of space Paul is 😡 get of SM Pool, stop hunting for young women and protect your son

Reactions: 7

Until last week I thought his son was young- like under 10 young. I saw someone say he's 15 last week and I was horrified. There's no way his son isn't on tik tok. He must see all the parody accounts calling Paul out for his foul behaviour. I can't imagine how horrible that is for the son. Why would you put your child through all that. I don't get it. He should have left tik tok the second people starting making videos about him. For his sons sake. It's just so awful that he doesn't put his son first. I feel so so sorry for the boy.

Reactions: 10

Makes me so sad to think that this young lad is suffering and his Dad can't even have a few days off without posting tiktoks.

He really is self obsessed at this point. It makes me so angry, he shouldn't have the title of Dad.

Reactions: 6
Some of the comments on this thread, I’m still in hospital with my daughter and I’m like a school child trying to stop myself from laughing out loud. Sunshine on a rainy day!!
What the duck is Pool playing at doing that tiktok on a train? It would be bad doing it on his own, but doing it in front of his son is just wrong. Also, he’s obviously staying in a hotel at the moment, so if his son is staying with him he’s leaving him to go and do stupid bleeping tik toks in the bathroom, asking for pictures of peoples insecurities. Put your phone down pool, buy some snacks and put a film on, play a board game, do something for your son instead of chasing attention for Christ sake

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.