Snapshoteye #28 Congrats on the 100k, now it’s countdown to court day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One question, is Paul ok! Who does this? Mooching about London on his own constantly talking into his phone, the man’s unhinged 🙈😜

Reactions: 6
Pool has noticed accents cos he’s in London.

bleeping hell. Will wonders ever cease? Will he learn how to pack appropriately for a “trip”? Will he continue saying his new favourite swear words because that’s his personality now?

Find out in a couple of hours when he posts another pointless video x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was only yesterday he was saying how he wished he could do an American accent and now he’s made a video of his piss poor attempt 😂😂 who is giving this man confidence, I just want a word

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but why does he end every TikTok with “Hi “ then pulls this face 😬😬😬
Never in my life has someone enraged me as much as he does, not even my ex husband!!
he thinks he’s building a brand.
It goes without saying that it will not work.

Reactions: 3
His stories are so … nothing. Like, so not worth even repeating by videoing it.

Like “there’s 2 American accents *mocks both*” … ok Paul, cool story, go stare at a wall it’ll be more exciting.

AH duck DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS?! The stories are weird because normal people see this tit every day and don’t think about it … but Paul is that socially fucked up that he’s never out around people so all this boring af stuff is amazing to him! I FIGURED IT OUT 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah. His latest tik tok. Mocking how someone praises her son. Paul do I even need to point out how this is ironic or nah?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Snapshoteye #29: Will paul ever leave the London hotel? His “neighbours” can no longer stand the smell!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Snapshoteye #29: don’t need my ring light it’s sunny outside, anyone in London? Come say hi

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #29 - looks like an old onion in a shed

• Haha
Reactions: 16
sorry but this will always remind of when you posted about paul going to the police and saying “people on the internet say i look like breaded ham” and this being the police’s response 😭
Ngl but this genuinely goes through my mind at least once a day and I crack up every single time

• Haha
I’ve been in piggy prison, so clearly missed this. Where, when, who?
they haven’t! There’s one ex mod on here who regularly gives vague comments with no back up. Whenever she’s questioned about it she ignores the messages and doesn’t contribute for a few days. Then she pops up and pretends the conversation didn’t happen.

honestly, I think anyone who has claimed to be an ex mod on here is lying.

#29 Ren returned to lift a dying thread, Paul will say it's him, but his not right in the head.

• Haha
He’s defo buying followers, it’s going up 100 every couple of hours. It’s not that people would watch his videos and follow out of enjoyment.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.