Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Hello and welcome to thread 28, anyone out giving restraining orders? Cause Paul's got one eeee!
Thread title by the legend @unsociable

First of all a message from our sponsors....

Hello my little piggies and hamlets, look at us! Who would have thought? Not me! The thread might be back to its glory days! RIP the OGs, this place of worship has now moved onto a new ham generation. Hameration? Nevermind.

👩🏼‍⚖️ ORDER ORDER SILENCE IN THE COURT!!!! The Hamily Court is now in session, first to take to the stand is the thread recap…

🐖 Paul went off to Nottingham and took us all with him. WOW WEE THANKS PAUL. He struggled to understand that basic hygiene and skincare is indeed for both men and women. He managed to buy some lipbalm for those crusty snake lips, ready to lipsync to more songs in his bedroom.
🐖 For some god forsaken reason, 3 people recognised him and everyone in Nottingham was confused
🐖 Paul then went for his hot choccy where a few people wrote in the comments that 5 people were looking for him, and suddenly his phone went flat??? What fantastic timing???
🐖 Paul sobbed and farted all the way to the train station
🐖 Paul smugly went on live saying that a security guard dropped to their knees and sucked him off in the middle of Costa apologising profusely saying that someone rang the Vicky Centre in Nottingham about him filming… aye great, thanks whoever did that
🐖 Later that evening, we were treated to an epilepsy inducing disco light singalong where Paul reminisced about old girlfriends, while those old girlfriends rang the police for witness protection
🐖 Paul decided that after being recognised by 3 people, he ought to try out for his target audience; that’s cbeebies bedtime stories, and read Harry Potter. No one knows why, let’s ignore it lads and it might not happen again.
🐖 suddenly the world of tiktok realise that the Hamily are indeed right, and a LOT of videos appear about Paul and calling him out on his actions. Some in the form of parodies, some in the form of video essays and some in the form of rants. All were glorious.
🐖 Paul taught the world about love languages, you know that thing that’s been around since 1997 and is quite well known if you have been in a relationship with someone who isn’t 20 years younger than you.
🐖 Paul went private on tiktok and was only going to do IG lives
🐖 Then he went public again
🐖…. No wait private again
🐖… Public? Fuck it
🐖 Paul opened Tiktok again as someone fell out their mobility scooter and 5 people didn’t get out their phones and film it, including himself. Paul seems shocked by human decency, but personally I think he’s shocked by the world not revolving around him
🐖 videos of Paul appeared on Twitter doing sign language on comic relief, and if one thing could stop War World 3, I think it could be these videos. Well done whoever did it.
🐖 SnapshotEye, the parody account, went live and was joined by a middle aged Mum (not Tina) and David McClean. It was wonderful and weirdly more entertaining than anything Paul has ever done, despite it being a compilation of Paul’s cringest moments
🐖 Paul has slowly been teasing the world about his job, as if we care. He states he has a DBS and works 13hr shifts, which leaves one thing which is Healthcare. He confirmed it was indeed Healthcare on Sunday, after he became the second person in the world to complete a nightshift after Nanabea.
🐖 He then revealed he quit his job to travel. Travel to Nottingham, Sleaford, Grantham and Lincoln. Excellent. Let’s hope those 5 blokes don’t find you again.
🐖 Paul used his pocket money to buy himself 100k followers, when he ought to be using it for his court case

And last but not least…
🐌 TurboTina is still being ignored by Paul. Like Paul’s noncing, some things never change.

As I know that Piggies are the smartest animals, but sometimes we need polite reminders;
✨ Do not try and suss out who are Tattlers in the lives. This is against Tattle rules and no one likes a Snitch.
✨ Do not reveal who you are, or that you have been blocked. Once again, this is Tattle’s rules. Paul and Tina both lurk on here, and report back to Paul. You all claim to miss a certain OG; they were doxxed this way by accident yet you still brag on here about being blocked. Don’t let it happen to you.
✨ Stop mentioning where the OGs have gone.

🚁 The Choppers are refuelled, strap in tight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
FB5037A7-298E-4AC6-B821-96CF07E73CBA.jpeg

Live footage of Paul working in healthcare 🥲 he would also be the type to not wear a mask because then the patients couldn’t see his personality face smile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Party in the Capital City by Paul Breach
(to the tune of Party in the USA)

I hopped off the train at Kings Cross station
With a dream and my stinky hoodie
Welcome to the land of London vibes (woah)
Am I gonna fit in?
Jumped on a TikTok live, here I am for the first time
Look to my right, and I see the M&M store
This is all so crazy
Everybody thinks I’m so famous

My ankle’s bleeding and I'm feelin' kinda homesick
Too much lilt and I'm nervous
That's when I opened my TikTok app
And I went live again
And I went live again
And I went live again

Get to Covent Garden in my bloody Vans
Everybody's looking at me now
Like, "Who's that dick, that's touching kids?”
He’s gotta be from out of town"
So hard with my ring light not around me
It's definitely not a dad’s bathroom party
'Cause all I see are foreign street entertainers
I guess I never got the memo

My ankle’s bleeding and I'm feelin' kinda homesick
Too much lilt and I'm nervous
That's when I opened my TikTok app
And I went live again
And I went live again
And I went live again

So I put my hands up
I’m doing my live, the butterflies fly away
I'm noddin' my head like, yeah
Movin' my hips like, yeah
I got my hands up, I’m chatting to girls
They know I'm gonna be okay
Yeah, it's a party in the capital city
Yeah, it's a party in the capital city

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Nsh2019

I reckon he talks to all these girls and he asks to meet up and to be polite, they say oh yea maybe one day. So as soon as they say that, he books a train and hotel and tells them he’s arrived and they panic and make up an excuse because they’re weirded out he’s actually turned up

Reactions: 49

mmmmomo

VIP Member
The 100k video is just going to be a 2 minute video of Tina saying hi in different disguises

• Haha
Reactions: 42
"I watched my mom die and I work in healthcare so I am therefore the best person ever and the most amazing person you'll ever meet. I look after people that YOU have abandoned". All this new attitude "inspired by a lovely lady"... Again Paul, everything you do is because a new woman has "inspired you"... Can you not do anything for yourself? Your basically saying, you work in healthcare so no one can say anything to you.

You work in healthcare because its piss easy to get into and you can't do anything else. You work in healthcare because it feeds into your "im such a lovely person" complex that you have. Lovely people dont sit and brag about how lovely they are. Lovely people dont try and compare their trauma with others & say that your trauma is worse than theirs because you saw your mom die.... Mate, there's millions of people out there that have it a lot worse than you.

Are you really trying to say that children who have been through the most horrific abuse in care homes, children who have been passed round grooming gangs, adults that have seen everyone they love die, adults that have been abused by everyone they know, all that is nowhere near as bad as your trauma because you work in healthcare and your such a lovely person. Get a fucking grip you gaslighting, manipulative motherfucker!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

harleyqueen

Imagine going away somewhere and your main form of entertainment for the day was watching a (probably elderly) man try to turn on a tap.

Paul, as a Scottish person, yes we have sensor taps. We, shockingly, are not in the dark ages.

I can just imagine him phoning his dad and being like “dad I showed some stranger how to turn a tap on after I watched him struggle for a while” and his dad saying “well done son, please don’t call again”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
“Ex mod here” one of many might I add. He used to remove & add different people on the reg. speaking for myself, I saw what I thought was the good in him. I saw a guy going through a break up with a long term partner who he still lived with at the time. He used to say it was “complicated” between him & her. It was. His ex Jazz, hadn’t told him at the time he was official they were breaking up. We felt bad for him. He was just a guy doing tiktok dances, only really had “you look like Louis Walsh” insults so to speak thrown at him, which became tiresome over time & irritating.

we saw him as a friend at this point and for the small group of us that I still speak to, none of us were EVER romantically involved. I can’t speak for many of the others.
but when it comes to my friends, I see the good in them, tell them where they’re going wrong, if they continue I will say again & at this point it turns into an argument. Pool would always have a comeback or a reason as to why he was speaking to young girls.
Then he met up with a 19 year old, when challenged he said “but her dad dropped her off”
He was challenged again as this girl was confiding in him due to her mental health.
We all then fell out as he HATES being challenged and will run for the hills when any confrontation happens.
No we never enabled him, never had any romantic feelings towards him ever.
We didn’t want anything to do with him because he changed as a person, he became very arrogant, distant when he wanted to be, patronising towards young guys or anyone that wasn’t upper class. At first this was amusing but then we realised, he’s doing exactly what he hates, trolling!

He would then start speaking to girls but wouldn’t tell us their ages until we would probe and probe, when he did it would turn into a disagreement. Never ending.
Because he became cocky, trolled more, arrogant and self obsessed we couldn’t be there for him anymore. He would never take our advice.
“ok I won’t do this or say this on live”
Next live would happen & BOOM he’s doing exactly what we advised him not to do or say. (Flirt with young girls, ask them to message him, ask if they have a BF or not Etc etc”)

we never told him how to live his life but it came to a point where we couldn’t go on defending him for stuff we didn’t agree with. He just wouldn’t listen. He knows our opinions on it and decided to tell us we were controlling. We were just advising him not to talk to you g girls! Oh and he was caught slagging us off to someone whilst on the phone to them, while she was on tiktok live, so we heard it all! Nail in the coffin.

we have “spilled” all the tea we have!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

wineanddine

Chatty Member
“Ex mod here” one of many might I add. He used to remove & add different people on the reg. speaking for myself, I saw what I thought was the good in him. I saw a guy going through a break up with a long term partner who he still lived with at the time. He used to say it was “complicated” between him & her. It was. His ex Jazz, hadn’t told him at the time he was official they were breaking up. We felt bad for him. He was just a guy doing tiktok dances, only really had “you look like Louis Walsh” insults so to speak thrown at him, which became tiresome over time & irritating.

we saw him as a friend at this point and for the small group of us that I still speak to, none of us were EVER romantically involved. I can’t speak for many of the others.
but when it comes to my friends, I see the good in them, tell them where they’re going wrong, if they continue I will say again & at this point it turns into an argument. Pool would always have a comeback or a reason as to why he was speaking to young girls.
Then he met up with a 19 year old, when challenged he said “but her dad dropped her off”
He was challenged again as this girl was confiding in him due to her mental health.
We all then fell out as he HATES being challenged and will run for the hills when any confrontation happens.
No we never enabled him, never had any romantic feelings towards him ever.
We didn’t want anything to do with him because he changed as a person, he became very arrogant, distant when he wanted to be, patronising towards young guys or anyone that wasn’t upper class. At first this was amusing but then we realised, he’s doing exactly what he hates, trolling!

He would then start speaking to girls but wouldn’t tell us their ages until we would probe and probe, when he did it would turn into a disagreement. Never ending.
Because he became cocky, trolled more, arrogant and self obsessed we couldn’t be there for him anymore. He would never take our advice.
“ok I won’t do this or say this on live”
Next live would happen & BOOM he’s doing exactly what we advised him not to do or say. (Flirt with young girls, ask them to message him, ask if they have a BF or not Etc etc”)

we never told him how to live his life but it came to a point where we couldn’t go on defending him for stuff we didn’t agree with. He just wouldn’t listen. He knows our opinions on it and decided to tell us we were controlling. We were just advising him not to talk to you g girls! Oh and he was caught slagging us off to someone whilst on the phone to them, while she was on tiktok live, so we heard it all! Nail in the coffin.

we have “spilled” all the tea we have!

i’m sorry… HER DAD DROPPED HER OFF???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Hamallama

We don’t have automatic taps in Scotland, we still get our water from the village well x we are just too thick to figure them out I guess xx

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Mlem

Chatty Member
Snapshoteye #29 This little piggie went to London, all of the girls stayed at home

• Haha
Reactions: 34

paulstoothgap

I’ve been around watching paul for about 2 years now and I have a screen shot of an ex mod in his live saying she was ‘soaking’ over paul. So whilst I believe he treated them a bit shitty towards the end, I am also well aware that certain mods encouraged him and clearly, in my opinion, had romantic feelings for him. (I won’t post the screenshot as I do not want to embarrass this lady over the internet)

Back then he was still doing the shit he’s doing now, albeit he’s got a tiny bit more erratic. So I do agree with what the others say in regards to why he wasn’t told about himself sooner.

I will say though that I am so glad ex mods are away from paul and have seen the light… but nows the time to fully expose his arse before he preys on another innocent victim

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33