Snapshoteye #28 Congrats on the 100k, now it’s countdown to court day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperate for a woman to speak to him I fear. He has constantly said he doesn’t or isn’t into clubbing especially drinking so what is he really going for.
Exactly. He’s going in to a space where women are going to be more vulnerable because they’ve had a drink. It’s sick

Reactions: 19
i’m sorry but he’s live on insta going “clubbing”.
he’s a 42 year old man, who doesn’t drink (so he’s not just going to have a quick one by himself which would be fair), going to a club, ALONE.
this is seriously concerning, why is he doing this?? idk man maybe i’m just reading too much into it but… something is off
That’s actually super concerning - is there any way to identify the club he’s at?

Reactions: 8
i’m still watching his live and honestly it’s making me have this horrible pit in my stomach.
i don’t know london at all so wouldn’t know the club but maybe others will? he said he doesn’t have ID but he’s like 100

Reactions: 10
i’m still watching his live and honestly it’s making me have this horrible pit in my stomach.
i don’t know london at all so wouldn’t know the club but maybe others will? he said he doesn’t have ID but he’s like 100
Can you screen record if you see any tell tale signs of which club he might be in? Londoners on here might recognise

Reactions: 1
He’s left now cause he can’t find his ID. Well bleeping too right they should ask for ID because if something happens, then they know exactly who you are paul. You aren’t anonymous, you won’t just “blend in” when you’re a 42 year old predator in a club on your own, sober, staring at young women. He makes me sick

Reactions: 18
He’s left now cause he can’t find his ID. Well bleeping too right they should ask for ID because if something happens, then they know exactly who you are paul. You aren’t anonymous, you won’t just “blend in” when you’re a 42 year old predator in a club on your own, sober, staring at young women. He makes me sick
Thanks duck they turned him away - I wouldn’t be able to settle knowing he’s at a club up to god knows what 🤢

Reactions: 7
I'm not on his insta, any screenshots?

Can you screen record if you see any tell tale signs of which club he might be in? Londoners on here might recognise
you’re not allowed to post screen recordings because of the other names in the comments :( he mentioned not having his ID so not going clubbing i just hope he doesn’t go anyway - will carry on watching

Reactions: 5
Omg he's actually gonna get beaten up by drunk londoners cos we don't take any bleeping tit 😂
I’m starting to think that he wants this? To get attacked and be a victim?? The way he’s parading around hoping to recognised whilst on lives. He knows there are more people who dislike him than like him.
I really think he wants to be a famous victim.

Reactions: 11
I’m watching his live. He wasn’t allowed into a club cause he had no ID and was sat outside chatting on live for ages, then a group of boys came up to him and said are you from Tiktok? And he said yeah and fist bumped them all and then he really quickly scarpered back to his hotel room 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
the way he’s chewing and walking around like he’s some big deal is knocking me sick. you’re a 43 year old n who lives in your dads box room with your crusty socks and tina as your only friends, calm down

Reactions: 17
Imagine seeing a 42 year old clubbing sober by himself you just know he would be pulling out all his little tiktok dance moves smiling to the crowd

• Haha
Reactions: 8
sorry if this sounds patronising/lame but I’m honestly so proud of you for coming back. You always lead the way with your heart. You helped me rethink how to go about things, not just with Paul but with other narcs too!
Same, agree totally, I just hope that the doxxing didn't affect you too negatively. Such a vile thing to do

For goodness sake Hamlets! I’ve not been on for a couple of days and I have just spent 2 HOURS catching up 😰😂

Ren, I wasn’t here when you were here, but welcome back! You were really missed and I’ve been loving your posts so far 😊

As for his 100k video, I think it’s going to be a clip of lots of people saying ‘Be Kind’ or something like that 🥴 he will pass this off as wanting to spread a kind message and not making it about himself, when it fact it’s ALL about himself, and he will use it to look selfless and hopefully get lots of likes. Whatever it will be I’m looking forward to it and the mess it will be 🤭😂

Snapshoteye account is live! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Snapshoteye gives me life hahahha and also they are going live tomoz with the manager n David McLean I can’t wait

Reactions: 10
i’m sorry but he’s live on insta going “clubbing”.
he’s a 42 year old man, who doesn’t drink (so he’s not just going to have a quick one by himself which would be fair), going to a club, ALONE.
this is seriously concerning, why is he doing this?? idk man maybe i’m just reading too much into it but… something is off
WHY DOES HE DO THIS STUFF ON INSTA WHERE I CAN'T LAUGH AT HIM

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.