Snapshoteye #28 Congrats on the 100k, now it’s countdown to court day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to think that he wants this? To get attacked and be a victim?? The way he’s parading around hoping to recognised whilst on lives. He knows there are more people who dislike him than like him.
I really think he wants to be a famous victim.
I’ve thought this before. Imagine him in the Daily Mail with his sob story and then everyone would out his behaviour in the comments and he’d be fully finished. Time for a new thread Hamlets! Who is going to do the honours? We got through this one quick, it’s been hamazing 🤗

Reactions: 2
I’m starting to think that he wants this? To get attacked and be a victim?? The way he’s parading around hoping to recognised whilst on lives. He knows there are more people who dislike him than like him.
I really think he wants to be a famous victim.
I’ll happily volunteer to give him a swift punch even if it is to boost his victim mentality.

Reactions: 1
I’m not quite sure what Paul expected tonight, and it shows how deluded he actually is. When I use to DJ, there was a rule that we never let in single sober men. It was usually a huge red flag and I can’t think of any exceptions to the rule. Did he expect that the red carpet be rolled out for him to do a roly poly down there into the club? Once again his inflated self worth and ego thinks it’s because he looks under 25, not because he looks weird trying to get into a club alone.

While I want to say that I admire him being alone and independent for a week in London, he hasn’t actually has he? He’s gone live several times a day, made multiple videos that made no sense to a platform which he says he’s leaving every week and made the infamous “I work in healthcare therefore I’m good” tiktok. Christ. He makes my head spin.

If you want to do an “alone” activity Paul, go to the cinema? Go to an independent cinema and see a movie you have never seen before! Go to a open mic night in a pub? Go and eat at a lovely restaurant or even go to a pub with a great view?

I’m not sure if it’s because I’m old (not as old as Paul) but I don’t get how he can be live in front of people and not be embarrassed? I use FaceTime at work to ring my kid at bedtime and I’m cringing if someone catches me.

The question that I want answered though is this… when the duck is he going home, or is he not allowed home? 🤔

WHY DOES HE DO THIS STUFF ON INSTA WHERE I CAN'T LAUGH AT HIM
As @unsociable quite rightly said… he sees it as his safe place. With his 14 viewers, one being Tina the enabler.

sorry if this sounds patronising/lame but I’m honestly so proud of you for coming back. You always lead the way with your heart. You helped me rethink how to go about things, not just with Paul but with other narcs too!
You piggies are so lovely! I’m sure everyone else helped you too, as we are all on the same page here and you have to give yourself credit too! I am happy to be back as I missed you all, and I’m sorry about my rude attitudes to earlier posters on here. It’s not a good example to set to new piglets, but I was FEWMIN. X

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Tonight’s proposed live - David needs followers to go live cos his account has been banned for 7 days. New account needs followers Peeps

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure if it’s because I’m old (not as old as Paul) but I don’t get how he can be live in front of people and not be embarrassed? I use FaceTime at work to ring my kid at bedtime and I’m cringing if someone catches me.
THIS THIS THIS!!!

I once filmed a quick 20 second TikTok of me walking down the streets of Manchester, talking to the camera (long standing unfunny joke I have with my Mrs pretending to be a content creator) and I was utterly mortified that the cars next to me could see me. How this man gets about on the train/costa/THE CITY OF LONDON live streaming, will forever boggle my mind

Reactions: 10
So weird that he’s said he doesn’t go to clubs and now he’s trying to get into one, stone cold sober on his own, 😵💫 who does that!
is he that desperate.

Reactions: 7
So weird that he’s said he doesn’t go to clubs and now he’s trying to get into one, stone cold sober on his own, 😵💫 who does that!
is he that desperate.
he’ll just hide it under the excuse of ‘I just want to listen to music, dance and meet new people’ without realising how creepy a lone 40 year in a club is, sober or not

He just doesn’t see anything wrong in his behaviour does he, he really is a terrible person! 👊🏻

Reactions: 3
I think they said no because they looked at him and thought absolutely no. In Birmingham and London it’s normally only bigger clubs or boujee clubs and they scan it in in case any crimes happen regardless of how old you look. It’s like when bouncers say someone can’t come in because of what they’re wearing, it’s to keep a certain aesthetic in the club and some people just look like trouble. Why would a load of young club goers want to walk in and see him? Especially when the club is quiet, some people would walk straight back out (i.e: me) if they walked in and saw him busting his Comic Relief moves and sliding across the dancefloor on his knees with a j20 in hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have a genuine question that maybe PB or Tina could answer ?

if you are such a big and important creator, why are you in London this weekend and not at Tokfest Birmingham?

Fear?

Reactions: 13
i’m generally not that affected by paul’s actions, i know what he is and expect him to act accordingly, but last night has given me such a weird feeling. i’ve never seen him look so unhinged, the man was practically chomping at the bit desperately trying to go out and meet someone.

i can’t believe he thinks that’s acceptable behaviour. i genuinely couldn’t have stood back and watched if he managed to get into somewhere.

Reactions: 12
I have a genuine question that maybe PB or Tina could answer ?

if you are such a big and important creator, why are you in London this weekend and not at Tokfest Birmingham?

Fear?
EDIT If he’s that desperate to meet people, he should make his way to Birmingham.I would assume it’s a captive audience for Tiktokers. And if one has a GENUINE adoring 101K following then that’s quite a significant account And would normally be on the radar of the organisers

Then again, level headed people understand it’s people friending the account just to watch this play out

Reactions: 5
Morning Piglets.
Welcome to Saturday. Sun is out, the hamily is back together. Feeling chipper today.
Anyway, pool is a nonce
Hi x

• Heart
Not sure if its been mentioned but theres a few clips about our Pool on the tiktalk podcast tiktok page (the_tiktalk_podcast).
One clip is quite scathing🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.