Snapshoteye #28 Congrats on the 100k, now it’s countdown to court day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello and welcome to thread 28, anyone out giving restraining orders? Cause Paul's got one eeee!
Thread title by the legend @unsociable

First of all a message from our sponsors....

Hello my little piggies and hamlets, look at us! Who would have thought? Not me! The thread might be back to its glory days! RIP the OGs, this place of worship has now moved onto a new ham generation. Hameration? Nevermind.

👩🏼‍⚖️ ORDER ORDER SILENCE IN THE COURT!!!! The Hamily Court is now in session, first to take to the stand is the thread recap…

🐖 Paul went off to Nottingham and took us all with him. WOW WEE THANKS PAUL. He struggled to understand that basic hygiene and skincare is indeed for both men and women. He managed to buy some lipbalm for those crusty snake lips, ready to lipsync to more songs in his bedroom.
🐖 For some god forsaken reason, 3 people recognised him and everyone in Nottingham was confused
🐖 Paul then went for his hot choccy where a few people wrote in the comments that 5 people were looking for him, and suddenly his phone went flat??? What fantastic timing???
🐖 Paul sobbed and farted all the way to the train station
🐖 Paul smugly went on live saying that a security guard dropped to their knees and sucked him off in the middle of Costa apologising profusely saying that someone rang the Vicky Centre in Nottingham about him filming… aye great, thanks whoever did that
🐖 Later that evening, we were treated to an epilepsy inducing disco light singalong where Paul reminisced about old girlfriends, while those old girlfriends rang the police for witness protection
🐖 Paul decided that after being recognised by 3 people, he ought to try out for his target audience; that’s cbeebies bedtime stories, and read Harry Potter. No one knows why, let’s ignore it lads and it might not happen again.
🐖 suddenly the world of tiktok realise that the Hamily are indeed right, and a LOT of videos appear about Paul and calling him out on his actions. Some in the form of parodies, some in the form of video essays and some in the form of rants. All were glorious.
🐖 Paul taught the world about love languages, you know that thing that’s been around since 1997 and is quite well known if you have been in a relationship with someone who isn’t 20 years younger than you.
🐖 Paul went private on tiktok and was only going to do IG lives
🐖 Then he went public again
🐖…. No wait private again
🐖… Public? duck it
🐖 Paul opened Tiktok again as someone fell out their mobility scooter and 5 people didn’t get out their phones and film it, including himself. Paul seems shocked by human decency, but personally I think he’s shocked by the world not revolving around him
🐖 videos of Paul appeared on Twitter doing sign language on comic relief, and if one thing could stop War World 3, I think it could be these videos. Well done whoever did it.
🐖 SnapshotEye, the parody account, went live and was joined by a middle aged Mum (not Tina) and David McClean. It was wonderful and weirdly more entertaining than anything Paul has ever done, despite it being a compilation of Paul’s cringest moments
🐖 Paul has slowly been teasing the world about his job, as if we care. He states he has a DBS and works 13hr shifts, which leaves one thing which is Healthcare. He confirmed it was indeed Healthcare on Sunday, after he became the second person in the world to complete a nightshift after Nanabea.
🐖 He then revealed he quit his job to travel. Travel to Nottingham, Sleaford, Grantham and Lincoln. Excellent. Let’s hope those 5 blokes don’t find you again.
🐖 Paul used his pocket money to buy himself 100k followers, when he ought to be using it for his court case

And last but not least…
🐌 TurboTina is still being ignored by Paul. Like Paul’s noncing, some things never change.

As I know that Piggies are the smartest animals, but sometimes we need polite reminders;
✨ Do not try and suss out who are Tattlers in the lives. This is against Tattle rules and no one likes a Snitch.
✨ Do not reveal who you are, or that you have been blocked. Once again, this is Tattle’s rules. Paul and Tina both lurk on here, and report back to Paul. You all claim to miss a certain OG; they were doxxed this way by accident yet you still brag on here about being blocked. Don’t let it happen to you.
✨ Stop mentioning where the OGs have gone.

🚁 The Choppers are refuelled, strap in tight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
a lovely fresh thread, it’s been a while🐖what a brilliant monday🪑🪑🪑🪑

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Now that’s what I call a THREAD RECAP!!!!! Some might say we have gone back to peak snapshoteye threads, with a return of an OG or two… anyway… pulling up a chair, leggo team let the madness commence.. 😎😎😎😎😎

• Heart
Reactions: 30
the BEST recap ♥🐖♥🐖 ♥ you’re witnessing greatness here hams…doesn’t it feel like it’s the glory days again??

parking my bum right here with my hamily xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hello and welcome to thread 28, anyone out giving restraining orders? Cause Paul's got one eeee!

Hello my little piggies and hamlets, look at us! Who would have thought? Not me! The thread might be back to its glory days! RIP the OGs, this place of worship has now moved onto a new ham generation. Hameration? Nevermind.

👩🏼‍⚖️ ORDER ORDER SILENCE IN THE COURT!!!! The Hamily Court is now in session, first to take to the stand is the thread recap…

🐖 Paul went off to Nottingham and took us all with him. WOW WEE THANKS PAUL. He struggled to understand that basic hygiene and skincare is indeed for both men and women. He managed to buy some lipbalm for those crusty snake lips, ready to lipsync to more songs in his bedroom.
🐖 For some god forsaken reason, 3 people recognised him and everyone in Nottingham was confused
🐖 Paul then went for his hot choccy where a few people wrote in the comments that 5 people were looking for him, and suddenly his phone went flat??? What fantastic timing???
🐖 Paul smugly went on live saying that a security guard dropped to their knees and sucked him off in the middle of Costa apologising profusely saying that someone rang the Vicky Centre in Nottingham about him filming… aye great, thanks whoever did that
🐖 Later that evening, we were treated to an epilepsy inducing disco light singalong where Paul reminisced about old girlfriends, while those old girlfriends rang the police for witness protection
🐖 Paul decided that after being recognised by 3 people, he ought to try out for his target audience; that’s cbeebies bedtime stories, and read Harry Potter. No one knows why, let’s ignore it lads and it might not happen again.
🐖 suddenly the world of tiktok realise that the Hamily are indeed right, and a LOT of videos appear about Paul and calling him out on his actions. Some in the form of parodies, some in the form of video essays and some in the form of rants. All were glorious.
🐖 Paul taught the world about love languages, you know that thing that’s been around since 1997 and is quite well known if you have been in a relationship with someone who isn’t 20 years younger than you.
🐖… Public? duck it
🐖 Paul opened Tiktok again as someone fell out their mobility scooter and 5 people didn’t get out their phones and film it, including himself. Paul seems shocked by human decency, but personally I think he’s shocked by the world not revolving around him
🐖 videos of Paul appeared on Twitter doing sign language on comic relief, and if one thing could stop War World 3, I think it could be these videos. Well done whoever did it.
🐖 SnapshotEye, the parody account, went live and was joined by a middle aged Mum (not Tina) and David McClean. It was wonderful and weirdly more entertaining than anything Paul has ever done, despite it being a compilation of Paul’s cringest moments
🐖 Paul has slowly been teasing the world about his job, as if we care. He states he has a DBS and works 13hr shifts, which leaves one thing which is Healthcare. He confirmed it was indeed Healthcare on Sunday, after he became the second person in the world to complete a nightshift after Nanabea.
🐖 He then revealed he quit his job to travel. Travel to Nottingham, Sleaford, Grantham and Lincoln. Excellent. Let’s hope those 5 blokes don’t find you again.
🐖 Paul used his pocket money to buy himself 100k followers, when he ought to be using it for his court case

And last but not least…
🐌 TurboTina is still being ignored by Paul. Like Paul’s noncing, some things never change.

As I know that Piggies are the smartest animals, but sometimes we need polite reminders;
✨ Do not try and suss out who are Tattlers in the lives. This is against Tattle rules and no one likes a Snitch.
✨ Do not reveal who you are, or that you have been blocked. Once again, this is Tattle’s rules. Paul and Tina both lurk on here, and report back to Paul. You all claim to miss a certain OG; they were doxxed this way by accident yet you still brag on here about being blocked. Don’t let it happen to you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

🐖… Public? duck it

And last but not least…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s going to be a bumpy road until the court date! I haven’t been this invested since Dirty Den was murdered in Eastenders 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes he’s in the middle of tesco singing ‘I love you baby and if it’s quite alright I need you baby’ and scaring all of the workers/shoppers
I actually struggled to watch that! I was cringing so hard for him, he’s unhinged.

Reactions: 2
Honestly how he’s not been battered yet for behaving like that in central London is beyond me, I once nearly got in a scrap for sneezing 3 times in a row on the Bakerloo line

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a recap!!! That really took me back to earlier threads, it was marvellous!! @Dwightschrute all I can say is you are incredibly amazing, you just keep making people smile. Own it babz, hi.

I'm off to cry under my duvet knowing i'd never do a recap that good!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

🐖… Public? duck it

And last but not least…

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.