Snapshoteye #28 Congrats on the 100k, now it’s countdown to court day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snapshoteye #29 - Another solo trip because nobody would come say hi, we wonder after court will it finally be goodbye

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Snapshoteye #29: the hams still hanging in the capital city, according to him it’s a vibe and it’s litty like a titty

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Snapshoteye #29 - roaming ‘round London with plasters on his vans, you can’t catch him he’s the pickled ham man

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I keep seeing this guy on my FYP (the parody account though) and I’ve been crying! 😂😂😂😂

Just one question, why is he going to court?

Sorry if this has already been asked/clarified!

Reactions: 2
Been in London for what, 5 days now? And he’s still making TikTok’s in the same outfit. His whole feed is just the same two outfits on rotation 😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I wonder what travel lodge he'll take his son too during the easter holidays this time? And will it be a pizza delivery or McDonalds as their meal of choice.

Reactions: 4
Been in London for what, 5 days now? And he’s still making TikTok’s in the same outfit. His whole feed is just the same two outfits on rotation 😷
Mate I bet he stinks. He originally went for one night and now he’s on day 5. I can’t see him packing spare clothes… I remember watching him live when he was spontaneously going to Chester and he picked up his dirty clothes off his floor to pack them. Grim

• Sick
Reactions: 11
he bought a new shirt yesterday and put it on just to wear in his hotel room eating crisps on live, just to put his stinking green one back on today

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Snapshoteye #29: Will Paul ever return to his box room? Or is he looking for more girls to groom

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mate I bet he stinks. He originally went for one night and now he’s on day 5. I can’t see him packing spare clothes… I remember watching him live when he was spontaneously going to Chester and he picked up his dirty clothes off his floor to pack them. Grim
Deffo hasn’t packed spare clothes & iv never seen him with a rucksack or suitcase?

he bought a new shirt yesterday and put it on just to wear in his hotel room eating crisps on live, just to put his stinking green one back on today
And he deffo doesn’t know how to use a washing machine

Reactions: 1
I can't cope with him acting like London is some sort of off grid hidden gem that's he's just discovered.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry but why does he end every TikTok with “Hi “ then pulls this face 😬😬😬
Never in my life has someone enraged me as much as he does, not even my ex husband!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His new video doing an American accent is bleeping horrific. My vagina has just tried to flee my own body to get away from the sound of his voice

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.