Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could he be so stupid to tell someone on instagram about that? Pretty much anything he says to someone is going to be shared and he should know that, unless it’s Tina 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
it’s usually between 40 and 300 hours on average and cause he’s unemployed he’ll need to do 3/4 days a week and he said he’s away for a month so that would be like maybe 6 hours a day it won’t be much more obviously his solicitor would have gone through it all but obviously could be more or less cause it’s his first offence
How would he know this before court though? Are we sure he is defo up for this?

How could he be so stupid to tell someone on instagram about that? Pretty much anything he says to someone is going to be shared and he should know that, unless it’s Tina 😅
ooooh now there’s a thought 🤣👀

also you’d be surprised the type of personal information he shares with people he speaks to regularly

Reactions: 2
so basically a friend of mine was speaking to him (not knowing about me on tattle) but she spoke a few times to him and he sent her this after a phone call (i’ve blanked out the location to protect her) the public information about court isn’t up yet that i can find as it only lets you see this month so we’ll see
oh wowwwww.. so at some point someone has managed to get a restraining order on him then. That makes me feel ill - I have had this with an ex and it has to be pretty bad before they'll issue one, the fear and anxiety of living like that will never leave me. Very silly to breach the order too. That means he'll then have a criminal record then, as its a conviction.. My ex did community service too, he got the max 300hrs. He was also a narc who everyone thought was a 'lovely guy' in the outside world, but totally different behind closed doors.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg just catching up. That’s crazy he’s got to go to court, doesn’t surprise me at all though. Why are some people on here questioning it like it couldn’t be true? Didn’t you see the evidence? Turning up to see frankie uninvited. Practically moving into Sophie’s and rummaging through her things without permission. It was only a matter of time before the police got involved.

Reactions: 17
do you know many people who don’t know what they’re going to court for and haven’t at least had a solicitor take them through the possibilities?
I wasn't having a dig at all, my apologies if it came across that way. Im just kind of in shock tbh but I meant no malice in my message, its just next level and as someone who has been through this (as the victim, not the one with the order lol) I know how horrible the whole process can be.

Reactions: 11
If he did get a criminal record, would that restrict what he could do volunteering wise (if he was telling the truth)? It would also put an end to any care work.

Reactions: 3
for breaching a restraining order? it’s the thing you’re not supposed to do on a restraining order it’s not difficult
I know we shouldn’t name names as its a criminal case but could be something to do when he was doing rollie pollies in a hotel room recently?

Reactions: 3
If he did get a criminal record, would that restrict what he could do volunteering wise? It would also put an end to any care work.
I don’t think the volunteering thing is real if I’m honest. I think it’s just some bullshit he is saying to make him sound like a good person or as a cover up for the fact he is likely to be doing community service if he has breached his restraining order. He defo wouldn’t be allowed to work in care though

Reactions: 11
If he did get a criminal record, would that restrict what he could do volunteering wise (if he was telling the truth)? It would also put an end to any care work.
I was just thinking that too - im a healthcare professional and an enhanced DBS will show this for life now, even on a standard one. It makes me feel ill that someone can do this to someone in the first place to warrant an order, but to then go on to breach it again.. he needs help and it shows lack of insight into why his behaviour is not ok. Scary tbh. I hope whoever it is that is concerned in all this is okay.

Reactions: 2
Why would you leave your current job and start your new one after your ‘volunteering’? Surely you would keep your job until then he’s clearly been sacked, possibly due to his upcoming court case? God I feel bad for his sons mum how irresponsible is he. tit excuse for a man

Reactions: 7
Maybe his care job have found out and that's why he's "resigned"
He was turning up at some woman's unannounced maybe it could be that? If a guy I was chatting to started turning up at my home/work who didn't live local I would completely freak out.
Hes going to have a full on meltdown now and I can't wait to see it 😂

Maybe his care job have found out and that's why he's "resigned"
He was turning up at some woman's unannounced maybe it could be that? If a guy I was chatting to started turning up at my home/work who didn't live local I would completely freak out.
Hes going to have a full on meltdown now and I can't wait to see it

Reactions: 4
Gawd, what’s happening, that’ll teach me to go away for a long weekend with Mr boo boo, having fun n not really checking TikTok or here, the tea is spilllllled 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
duck ME the tea is immaculate today! Can’t wait for tonight’s live meltdown

Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion - congrats on the 100k, now it’s countdown to court day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I feel like it could possibly be something more than breaching his restraining order or something as well as doing that cause he keep suggesting he’s going abroad for it so there could be the possibility he could get jail time and he hoping that after a month he will drop back from the limelight and wouldn’t have to explain himself? Does that make sense? Cause he wouldn’t need to mention abroad if it was just standard community service imagine he was spotted. In his eyes he would still be ‘volunteering’ he just decided to stay local (all being that he doesn’t get time)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.