Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello and welcome to thread #27 of Snapshoteye/ Beautybeyondtheye 💙 anyone giving out hugs? I think I want one eeee!

We are now on a thread number higher than the oldest age of woman Paul would date 🥲

These threads really need a kick up the bum, we used to get through a thread a day!!!! What’s going on, used to be piping hot and now they are as dry as Paul’s flakey face 👁👄👁

As you were, Dwight Schrute xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
following on from my last post, a message directly from the OGs xxxx

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Quick recap!

Paul’s tiktok hiatus lasted approximately *looks at watch* 4 days, now he’s back and more disgusting. than ever. his TikTok’s are getting progressively worse and spectators from far and wide are starting to catch onto the creep that is beauty beyond the eye. He is frequently going live (with subscribers only to avoid reality x), and racking up his dads electricity bill by purchasing a disco light and streaming tit songs from YouTube.

There have been a few videos knocking about which have clearly shook Paul up, although it seems nothing is going to stop him as he is the worlds biggest narcissist and cannot see beyond his crappy vans.

The highlight of his recent lives for me was the one in the park, with his ring light and ball in tow (in broad daylight might I add). He truly has lost the plot. Also an OG breaks their silence …

As you were hams, if I’ve missed anything it’s because I can’t cope with Paul for longer than a minute

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He's on live claiming he's going on a night out with work friends soon 😂😂 Pool, you don't even have a job mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thought he was topless for a second there as the jumper blended with his skin colour

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ he’s lonely AND repulsive, you can’t tell where his skin starts and his jumper ends 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stretching the life out of that jumper already and going on about all the people who were watching his live today even though they couldn’t comment. He’s actually deluded. No one watches because we enjoy it, we’re watching the car crash!!

• Haha
I will never understand the constant need for him to say he has friends and a job 😂 like ok? You’re doing what every functional 42 year old does on a daily basis pauly Paul. Also it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if he doesn’t have a job or any friends 😂 anyone who feels the need to brag about having such basic things most likely doesn’t have them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.