Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

secretpretzel12345

Chatty Member
if you were out shopping and saw a grown man alone and obviously live streaming, would you feel uncomfortable? pls like respond this if yes, sick respond this if no 🙂

Reactions: 52

<PaulWearsThese

the volunteering thing that he keeps going on about is because he’s due in court on April 21st and is expecting community service for breach of a restraining order so he’s not doing this volunteering out of the good of his own heart its 100 hours that they’re making him do there’s also a case open about the doxxing too

• Wow
Reactions: 47

<PaulWearsThese

the volunteering thing that he keeps going on about is because he’s due in court on April 21st and is expecting community service for breach of a restraining order so he’s not doing this volunteering out of the good of his own heart its 100 hours that they’re making him do there’s also a case open about the doxxing too
so basically a friend of mine was speaking to him (not knowing about me on tattle) but she spoke a few times to him and he sent her this after a phone call (i’ve blanked out the location to protect her) the public information about court isn’t up yet that i can find as it only lets you see this month so we’ll see

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 47

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Paul’s 5 love languages are

- Receiving feet pictures
- Sniffing hair
- Scratching his bum and sniffing his fingers
- Moving into single mothers houses
- Chatting to school girls

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Hello and welcome to thread #27 of Snapshoteye/ Beautybeyondtheye 💙 anyone giving out hugs? I think I want one eeee!

We are now on a thread number higher than the oldest age of woman Paul would date 🥲

These threads really need a kick up the bum, we used to get through a thread a day!!!! What’s going on, used to be piping hot and now they are as dry as Paul’s flakey face 👁👄👁

As you were, Dwight Schrute xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

primplepog1923

Since learning about Paul about 3 months ago, the one thing I have noticed is this obsession about pretending to be things he isn’t. These can be acts such as trying to sound smart, pretending he has a job, pretending that he is a good dad to his kid.

Once you notice these things it’s so easy to see when he does it; for example - the TikToks of him reviewing food but also leaving his kids hands in the TikTok shot whilst doing it. He doesn’t mention he’s with his kid, but he leaves enough in his videos for you to know he is with his kid. He doesn’t HAVE to mention in his TikTok that he’s with his kid because why would he! He’s an EXCELLENT father! Any good dad spends time with his kid - but he just needs to leave enough in his TikTok for us to know he’s this great father! He pretends these are accidents but they are carefully designed “shots” to portray something he isn’t. A good dad.

He mentions he has a job, his excuse for not saying where he works is - why would he? Those ‘monsters’ over at Tattle would jump at the chance at contacting his workplace!

So why doesn’t he mention his job role? A simple customer assistant, project manager, IT Service Desk operator would suffice. My theory is that he cannot think of a job role which is “cool” enough to satisfy his cravings for young girls attention but is also credible enough for everyone to believe.

He can’t say partner of a law firm because he’s thick as pig shit. He can’t say project manager because he’s thicker than a bowl of soup. But I don’t think he can also say customer assistant at a supermarket because, in his eyes, it isn’t “cool” for a 42 year old man to have that job role

N.B - I’m talking in the mind of Paul, in my opinion just HAVING a job in these god awful times is enough to brag about.

Does anyone notice how Paul uses the “rule of three” so much when he speaks? It’s such a cheap way of trying to sound smart when you speak. His recent TikToks;

1. He says “baring in mind it means holding hands (1), playing with someone’s hair (2), just a sign of saying .. hi (3)”

2. Go turn the tele on (1), go read a newspaper (2), go support people who need support (3)

I can’t be arsed watching any of his TikToks so these are a few examples.

Let me know if I’m talking shit. It just seems everything that he does is just him pretending it’s natural and not a deliberate action, and he’s a fucking idiot if he thinks anyone under the age of 23 is going to fall for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

pitttay

No Paul, no one probably did get their phones out to record, but you did take to TikTok to announce that you helped. Stroke your ego a little more.

Reactions: 36
My assumptions about Paul:
• He’s a pot washer.
• He probably thinks he can rock up to the airport.
with £50 and catch a plane to Canada with his railcard.
• He’s believed one of those spam emails telling him that he’s won an iPhone 13.
• After that event, now doesn’t trust any email he gets, even when he’s requested a ‘forgotten your password’ email.
• Lays on his stomach in the bath.
• Puts on a deep ‘cool’ voice infront of his dad.
• Lied about paying by card in the most recent bus tiktok as he probably pays in coppers from an old Coca Cola shaped money box he’s had since he was 14.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

poopstation

690090E1-B37D-43C6-A120-32B2BD84E787.png

Paul thinks he’s standing trial for pumpin’ about too much.
Paul mate, absolutely no one, no one thinks you’re a shagger.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Would explain why he's been on live a lot this week. Considering he works 60 hours a week the dirty little liar!

“Thank you to those 5 people, thank you for being you” as if people need his validation. You can tell he’s just trying to fill the time, helping someone who fell off their mobility scooter really is the highlight of his day.
FYI... I was one of the 5 people there and he didnt do anything. Why? Because he caused the man to fall off. Pratting about on his phone, assuming recording himself doing a live or some shit and walked straight into the man, who then mounted a curb and fell off. He just stood around sheepishly, looked at his feet, did some weird shuffle then walked off. Luckily the man was okay and he was sent on his merry way. Honestly, the guy is a liar!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

JadeyLeggy

His newest video 😂 you’re saying no one recorded it, great! As soon as it’s done you take your profile off private so everyone knows you helped someone and to tell the others who helped, thanks…😂 I mean…sometimes I have no words 😂

• Haha

NalaKay

Wait a damn minute
Witchy just said her daughter died. Hams response was ‘big hugz gorgus’ and immediately moved on to talk about his fucking charger 😳

Narcissistic piece of shit

• Wow
  • Haha

ibochello

The new video he’s posted
1. Why does he have to ramble on and say the exact same things but in a different order, then just silently stare into the camera whilst he thinks of the next pointless illiterate thing to say and
2. Why do his eyes look like infected Guinea pig eyes

• Haha

HonestHotChoc

Here he is explaining it
Another lie.
He sat down with his sandwich and hot choccie right after that comment about 5 guys in Nottingham town centre looking for him, he looked terrified and ended the live. HE must have approached a security guard cause he was scared. This is a cover story just in case anyone saw him with the security guard. I’m not silly.

• Wow
Reactions: 30

PaulsCheesyWotsitToes

Buckle up your seats lads and ladettes, our Palio has failed his probation period at his new job! He’s been out and about in Notts trying to rekindle things with our blue eyed, brown trouser’d Sophie!
He’s applied for a few hours bar work at my mates pub (the pot washing was real experience) whilst he looks for a place to stay.
Think he’s feeling a bit down in the dumps from his latest tiktoks trying to put on a brave face. His confidence must be shattered right about now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

unsociable

Chatty Member
Think this thread is heading into getting closed down territory, more people are taking it off tattle and coming on here to brag about it. This isn’t what tattle is supposed to be…I agree it’s obvious to put two and two together on here and tiktok. People should keep the two separate.

• Heart
Reactions: 29