Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like it could possibly be something more than breaching his restraining order or something as well as doing that cause he keep suggesting he’s going abroad for it so there could be the possibility he could get jail time and he hoping that after a month he will drop back from the limelight and wouldn’t have to explain himself? Does that make sense? Cause he wouldn’t need to mention abroad if it was just standard community service imagine he was spotted. In his eyes he would still be ‘volunteering’ he just decided to stay local (all being that he doesn’t get time)

Oh my goodness you could be onto something here.

Reactions: 9
I feel like it could possibly be something more than breaching his restraining order or something as well as doing that cause he keep suggesting he’s going abroad for it so there could be the possibility he could get jail time and he hoping that after a month he will drop back from the limelight and wouldn’t have to explain himself? Does that make sense? Cause he wouldn’t need to mention abroad if it was just standard community service imagine he was spotted. In his eyes he would still be ‘volunteering’ he just decided to stay local (all being that he doesn’t get time)
He would get absolutely terrorised in prison

Reactions: 9
Didn’t even think of that, you could be onto something 👀👀

Reactions: 5
I wasn't having a dig at all, my apologies if it came across that way. Im just kind of in shock tbh but I meant no malice in my message, its just next level and as someone who has been through this (as the victim, not the one with the order lol) I know how horrible the whole process can be.
don’t worry about it babs x

Reactions: 6
I've noticed that he only seems to bring up the things that people have being saying that are obviously fake and ridiculous, very rarely will he talk about the valid points people are making just to make people who are actually making a sensible argument look foolish. He's controlling the narrative in such a precise way. It's very clear that he needs some type of help, yes there are people who hate for no reason and unfortunately that's to be expected once you gain some sort of popularity on social media, but he is showing a lot of signs of very concerning behaviour and the sheer amount of people that have noticed that can't all be wrong surely? All you have to do is watch a few videos of his to see that somethings off with him whatever that may be

i wonder if that’s why he made such a big deal about having a clear DBS recently, knowing that soon it won’t be clear?? 🤔

Paul Breach of a restraining order

can we have screen records I don’t have tiktok and neither do I want it but I do like tea 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Paul Breach of a restraining order

can we have screen records I don’t have tiktok and neither do I want it but I do like tea 🙏
How do you know about paul if you don’t have tiktok? Genuinely curious if word has got round to other social platforms hahahaha

Reactions: 7
Omg…he is so obsessed with tattle. Paul if you love life and are so busy how are you reading on here 24/7. I would love to see his face reading this site must be absolutely seething face redder than ever 😭😭😭

Reactions: 1
I love this hahahhhaha😭 you are missing out on his amazing live videos, he’s such a great content creator xx
I went back and read all the top comments in all the threads and now I understand why he’s such a wrong’un, I do enjoy the bits I’ve seen on here the poem why did you go to town with me was amazing content

Reactions: 4
What do you think Paul’s screen time on tattle is I say about 3 hours daily?
Mine is 30 minutes in case he is interested. I know you’ll be reading here you ugly little bleep 🤪

Reactions: 6
Nice to see he’s upgraded from travel lodge to a Z hotel… anyone would think he’s staying in the shard the way he did a room tour..paul if you’ve got “money in the bank” do yourself a favour and book a hotel with a window at the very least or are you preparing yourself for a prison cell LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine travelling to London just to sit in your hotel frantically panicking, thinking of excuses after being outed for being even more of a vile creep, priceless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.