Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread: After chatting to his sons female classmates, Paul finally has a date - in front of the magistrates!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nice to see he’s upgraded from travel lodge to a Z hotel… anyone would think he’s staying in the shard the way he did a room tour..paul if you’ve got “money in the bank” do yourself a favour and book a hotel with a window at the very least or are you preparing yourself for a prison cell LOL
duck OFF REALLY? I’M STAYING IN THE HOTEL FOR WORK HAHAAHA! Careful pauly pops I can smell your ass I’m that close to you. 💛💛💛💛

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What do you think Paul’s screen time on tattle is I say about 3 hours daily?
Mine is 30 minutes in case he is interested. I know you’ll be reading here you ugly little bleep 🤪
Mate mine is probably like 3 hours but in my defence I'm on mat leave with a baby constantly feeding and it keeps me occupied 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
so basically a friend of mine was speaking to him (not knowing about me on tattle) but she spoke a few times to him and he sent her this after a phone call (i’ve blanked out the location to protect her) the public information about court isn’t up yet that i can find as it only lets you see this month so we’ll see
wtf he’s an absolute danger, i’m glad your friend has you to show her what a horror he is. what a manipulating barstool!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Snapshoteye #28 Breachy boy’s soon to be doing community service, pretending to chew gum he’s that babbin’ nervous

• Haha
Reactions: 2
so basically a friend of mine was speaking to him (not knowing about me on tattle) but she spoke a few times to him and he sent her this after a phone call (i’ve blanked out the location to protect her) the public information about court isn’t up yet that i can find as it only lets you see this month so we’ll see
Crazy

Not cheffychefchef openly supporting paul! Oh girl, you aren’t blind- you’ve seen what he’s done and you’re being pally with him. She worked so hard for her platform but being mates with Poncey Breachy Boy will ruin her completely. She’s going to get so many trolls now but it will be the consequences of her own actions 🤥

New thread suggestion:

‘Paul’s in court, didn’t you hear? He’s got no choice but to volunteer.’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Not cheffychefchef openly supporting paul! Oh girl, you aren’t blind- you’ve seen what he’s done and you’re being pally with him. She worked so hard for her platform but being mates with Poncey Breachy Boy will ruin her completely. She’s going to get so many trolls now but it will be the consequences of her own actions 🤥

New thread suggestion:

Looks like she's on a mad one lately anyway from what I've seen. I think she has BPD? She's currently in a hotel room drinking cans of San Miguel on live with what looks like a 12 year old boy 😂😭 two p0ncey peas in a pod x

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Looks like she's on a mad one lately anyway from what I've seen. I think she has BPD? She's currently in a hotel room drinking cans of San Miguel on live with what looks like a 12 year old boy 😂😭 two p0ncey peas in a pod x
She’s bloody tapped for openly supporting him if you ask me. Ain’t gonna end well for our dear CheffyChefChef, the paul haters will eat her alive 🤣

New thread suggestion:

I’ve just seen that. A shame because she genuinely seems like a lovely person. I believe she is going through a rough time at the moment so probably hasn’t paid much attention to his shenanigans and from her own struggles with MH is probably feeling sorry for him.

Paul, you're supposed to be living your best life showing all the fabulous londoners you're amazing smile and you're amazing self but your reading tattle like the absolute sad act you really are! Get a bleeping life, then again, where would you be without tattle? We bleeping made you relevant. If it wasnt for these threads, there's no way in hell u'd have the attention and the likes and the followers that you do. You should be thanking us really. Little witch boy.

Skill set? What? Noncing on kids in Thailand? ;) Getting yourself a little thai bride. Key word there "little".

PS, 40 year olds dont go to different countries to volunteer. Its usually something students do on gap years of uni, so maybe thats the real reason why. Chase some 18-19yr old skirt.
Ok I’m glad that I’m not the only one who worried about Pool being a perv in Thailand!! He gives me the creeps

Reactions: 1
I’ve just seen that. A shame because she genuinely seems like a lovely person. I believe she is going through a rough time at the moment so probably hasn’t paid much attention to his shenanigans and from her own struggles with MH is probably feeling sorry for him.
She must have seen the videos on her FYP. I believe she is in the know about him I really do- but as someone who doesn’t like TikTok trolls she’s probably on his side and taking no notice of the hate he receives. It’s ignorance at its finest

• Sad
Reactions: 3
she’s also currently on live with a 16 year old boy😶

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She’s on live with a 16 year old whilst drinking beer (I think) it’s no surprise she supports someone like Paul. Both have that stupid, immature “humour”.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.