Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul mate you call us all obsessed yet here you are reading our conversations on a daily basis!! Also why tf are you talking like lawrencetiktok90 in your latest video lmao

Reactions: 13
Just when I thought you couldn’t get lower in my estimations Paul babs you’ve done it again! The passive aggressive vids are slowly turning just aggressive.
Step back and think about why there are 28+ threads about you on here, are the 100+ (And growing) people here wrong? Or are you?
Time to face reality, get out of this 15 year old attitude dream world you live in.

Reactions: 3
Paul mate you call us all obsessed yet here you are reading our conversations on a daily basis!! Also why tf are you talking like lawrencetiktok90 in your latest video lmao
hahahahahahahah i’m crying at this he actually is 🤣

Reactions: 4
Anyone else just in shock right now? 😭 like I knew how awful he was but this just confirms how bad it’s become. What a sad little life Paul
Yes but I’m glad action is actually being taken against him. What an absolute weirdo he is.

Reactions: 6
ignoring the rest of the shite in his last video the way his arm is bent when he pans round to the mirror is sending me 😆 😆 😆

he will delete the account again now those texts have been shown

he will say hes going to unalive himself

then he will be back like nothings happened

Reactions: 12
ignoring the rest of the shite in his last video the way his arm is bent when he pans round to the camera is sending me 😆 😆 😆

he will delete the account again now those texts have been shown

he will say hes going to unalive himself

then he will be back like nothings happened
Yes I bet he is gearing up for one of his classic black screen insta crying lives tonight 🤪 better send in the helicopter

• Haha
The way he has a room with some decent lightening and he’s acting like he’s in Disneyland Paris or something, he really is a child. The way he denied the community service is sketchy, I can tell he has tattle at the ready. IF he was to be going abroad I really hope it isn’t Thailand or something because this guy is not clued up in the head. He really acts like he gives a tit about people but I see straight through him.

Reactions: 5
The hotel room tour….
This is the bedroom where no action happens

and this is the bathroom where all the action happens, my amazing tiktoks are produced here to make you all smile from cheek to cheek, own it babz. Keep smiling , Hi x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pool your only skill set is ‘n0ncing’

The following does not qualify as skills
- chewing with your mouth open
- not moisturising
- not using head and shoulders
- not changing your clothes daily
- poor lip synching and whispering to Tina Turner
- shite photography
- pulling your hair/sleeve/hood
- bending you legs like you have rickets
-thinking liking hot choccys at the age of 42 makes you quirky
- bringing your birth cert to gals gafs on date 3

I could go on and on.

There ain’t an organisation on this planet that wants you my auld buddy.

The community service orange bib will really clash with your pasty face and red stripe

Hope your brought a battery pack to London for the ring light. With no window in that room your gonna need it.

• Haha
The photo is proof, even the writing style sounds like him. Difficult to see how he'll worm out of this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way he has a room with some decent lightening and he’s acting like he’s in Disneyland Paris or something, he really is a child. The way he denied the community service is sketchy, I can tell he has tattle at the ready. IF he was to be going abroad I really hope it isn’t Thailand or something because this guy is not clued up in the head. He really acts like he gives a tit about people but I see straight through him.
He can’t make his way round Superdrug to get lip balm imagine that useless bleep in Asia 😂😂😂😂 awh stop I’m in bits laughing. As someone who spent months over there it’s brilliant but you need to have some sort of cop on about you. He would be mugged and scammed before getting out the airport and they’d have to send a helicopter 😂😂😂😂😂

Roll on the dark sad lives from a back alley hostel on koh san road. Daddy pool would have to go rescue him. All the lady boys taking lumps out of him. He’s that stupid he would be boasting about all the money he has in the bank 😂😂

And as for the food as if he would try the fab local cuisine. No cabonawa in Asia pool 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.