Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone had their occupation followed by a nickname (I think) and had disclosed they worked in a location close to where Paul lives, so it wouldn't have surprised me if he called round or Tina did, trying to find out information. That's how I assume he did it anyway. Either way it's a dick move.
just to add on to this point, this is exactly why everyone has to be sooo careful with the screenshots they share and account usernames they mention on here, whether we think they are a tattler or not - posting them where we know paul and tina read regularly is also a dick move in my opinion.

iā€™m pretty sure itā€™d be part of the tattle rules somehow anyway, but i think it needs to be made clear that usernames and profile pictures should always be completely blacked out and if you have suspicions that someone is a tattler on his lives or tiktok comments donā€™t call them out!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi paul, nice to see your rant video babes.

Just as quick one, I want to congratulate you!šŸ’›

well done on showing the whole internet how much of an egotistical hole you are. Now paul, volunteering is to help other people, not to broaden your own skillset.

Honestly you must have been a test tube baby planted on earth by aliensā€¦ like, you must be an experiment cos thereā€™s no way 1 man can be so problematic.

Enjoy London, you ponce.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pool has been very poorly reading tattle this afternoon it seemsā€¦ heā€™s that riled up about it he honestly believes we think heā€™s doing community service before court.

Also the maths for his job still doesnā€™t add up to the days he was on live

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the volunteering thing that he keeps going on about is because heā€™s due in court on April 21st and is expecting community service for breach of a restraining order so heā€™s not doing this volunteering out of the good of his own heart its 100 hours that theyā€™re making him do thereā€™s also a case open about the doxxing too
so basically a friend of mine was speaking to him (not knowing about me on tattle) but she spoke a few times to him and he sent her this after a phone call (iā€™ve blanked out the location to protect her) the public information about court isnā€™t up yet that i can find as it only lets you see this month so weā€™ll see

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 47
Hi paul, nice to see your rant video babes.

Just as quick one, I want to congratulate you!šŸ’›

well done on showing the whole internet how much of an egotistical hole you are. Now paul, volunteering is to help other people, not to broaden your own skillset.

Honestly you must have been a test tube baby planted on earth by aliensā€¦ like, you must be an experiment cos thereā€™s no way 1 man can be so problematic.

Enjoy London, you ponce.
donā€™t know about broadening his skillset but he needs to broaden his vocabulary, the man hears a word he likes and drops it into every sentence possible til he finds a new one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did you hear it pool or did you read it? For someone who dislikes the website and users, you sure are on here a lot

Reactions: 7
My god he must read this thread constantly! Heā€™s just posted a video talking about the community service šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
so basically a friend of mine was speaking to him (not knowing about me on tattle) but she spoke a few times to him and he sent her this after a phone call (iā€™ve blanked out the location to protect her) the public information about court isnā€™t up yet that i can find as it only lets you see this month so weā€™ll see
Honestly why am I not surprised. Itā€™s not like heā€™s gonna come out and admit it, that would duck with his own ā€˜nawaativeā€™ if being a nice guy. Heā€™d deflect it until he was even more red in the face.

Also what skill set has he got to volunteer abroad? Deffo going to meet a Thai bride

Anyone else just in shock right now? šŸ˜­ like I knew how awful he was but this just confirms how bad itā€™s become. What a sad little life Paul

• Haha
Reactions: 23
donā€™t know about broadening his skillset but he needs to broaden his vocabulary, the man hears a word he likes and drops it into every sentence possible til he finds a new one
mate Iā€™d never let a man who canā€™t understand basic hygiene anywhere near a ā€˜volunteering projectā€™. Heā€™s a selfish hole and everyone can see it now thanks to that video he made.

Heā€™ll probably delete it when he reads how much of a twit heā€™s made himself look but Iā€™ve screen-recorded it for him cos Iā€™m nice šŸ˜‰

also paul itā€™s lovely to know you read here so religiously i only posted a few hours ago and youā€™ve already addressed it, for someone who hates this website you and your cronies are fast pace today babs xx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
mate Iā€™d never let a man who canā€™t understand basic hygiene anywhere near a ā€˜volunteering projectā€™. Heā€™s a selfish hole and everyone can see it now thanks to that video he made.

Heā€™ll probably delete it when he reads how much of a twit heā€™s made himself look but Iā€™ve screen-recorded it for him cos Iā€™m nice šŸ˜‰
Doing gods work x

How old is this girl? šŸ˜Ŗ

Reactions: 3
the fact he IMMEDIATELY jumped on to deny the whole community service/court date thing makes me think this could actually be true, iā€™ve never known him to defend something so quickly šŸ’€

but of COURSE heā€™s not gonna admit to something like that because of how it makes him look. he said him and sophie were still together for weeks after she had actually split up with him, until she came out slagging him off because suddenly he couldnā€™t control the ā€œnawwativeā€ā€¦heā€™s all about the image wemember šŸ˜‰

edited to add: sorry the screenshot of the messages didnā€™t show up before! iā€™m speechless! i hope the girl doesnā€™t get in trouble for sharing those messages.

Reactions: 18
Paul, you're supposed to be living your best life showing all the fabulous londoners you're amazing smile and you're amazing self but your reading tattle like the absolute sad act you really are! Get a bleeping life, then again, where would you be without tattle? We bleeping made you relevant. If it wasnt for these threads, there's no way in hell u'd have the attention and the likes and the followers that you do. You should be thanking us really. Little witch boy.

Skill set? What? Noncing on kids in Thailand? ;) Getting yourself a little thai bride. Key word there "little".

PS, 40 year olds dont go to different countries to volunteer. Its usually something students do on gap years of uni, so maybe thats the real reason why. Chase some 18-19yr old skirt.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else just in shock right now? šŸ˜­ like I knew how awful he was but this just confirms how bad itā€™s become. What a sad little life Paul
Me too! It takes A LOT to get a restraining order so it mustā€™ve been bad. Iā€™m not going to guess or name names about who it could be because itā€™s not fair on them and as itā€™s obviously a criminal issue maybe we should all be mindful about mentioning exā€™s names just in case. I hope whoever it is though is okay.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.