Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Thank you to those 5 people, thank you for being you” as if people need his validation. You can tell he’s just trying to fill the time, helping someone who fell off their mobility scooter really is the highlight of his day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No Paul, no one probably did get their phones out to record, but you did take to TikTok to announce that you helped. Stroke your ego a little more.

Reactions: 36
Is an account really “private” if you have 98 thousand followers? Such an attention seeker.

Reactions: 10
Did he really expect people to just leave someone who fell out of their mobility scooter on the floor?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
His newest video 😂 you’re saying no one recorded it, great! As soon as it’s done you take your profile off private so everyone knows you helped someone and to tell the others who helped, thanks…😂 I mean…sometimes I have no words 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He’s actually addicted to the attention.

Did anyone else have those people in their year group at school who used to lie about random things for attention? I had one guy who said his Dad owned a helicopter and a girl who lied about her Mum having cancer.

Paul was (still is) definitely one of those

Reactions: 24
His newest video 😂 you’re saying no one recorded it, great! As soon as it’s done you take your profile off private so everyone knows you helped someone and to tell the others who helped, thanks…😂 I mean…sometimes I have no words 😂
He was probably looking to see if anyone was recording to prove he was there and done something productive with his day not working 😂

Reactions: 5
Omg you’ve totally changed my mind about you Paul! You really went and helped with FIVE other people to pick someone up off the floor which is something that the majority of other people wouldn’t do because everybody except you and those five others are evil and incapable of being a decent human being. Glad nobody recorded somebody lying on the floor after falling out of their mobility scooter, I’m sick of my fyp being full of those videos, I believe they’re in high demand with the amount of evil duck faces in the world. Don’t bother over what the majority of people say about you, it’s not you, it’s them, all hundreds of thousands of them. Own it babz x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Faith restored ?!? What bleeping planet are you on??YOU are the danger in this world Paul. It’s really concerning that you don’t even think you’re a problem. I really want to lock you in a room and force your eyes open to look at your footage (like A Clockwork Orange ) 😡

Reactions: 15
Paul doing the bare minimum and acting like he is some hero 😭😭😭 Hope he bought himself a nice hot chocolate for all his hard work

• Haha
Reactions: 26
can imagine him after it *turns back to man in chair* “that was bwoody bwilliant guys!” *stands firmly blocking gent out of conversation*
“Anyone up fow hewpin’ me find some awoe Vewa?”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I got refunded for the subscription

is anyone able to post the new tiktok’s in here? i can’t see them 🤣

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine him when he saw the person on the floor “let me through I’m a former healthcare professional” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 head!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He wants to thank those people 🤣 like they are waiting for the infamous Paul Snapshoteye 62 to give them a shout out on bleeping tiktok WHY CANT HE UNDERSTAND WHAT THE WHOLE WORLD IS TELLING HIM 🤯

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.