Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He literally uses any excuse to prance himself about. His latest video flaking about people that don’t like him but he’s just doing that beggy pose? His videos don’t match what is being said he just uses it as an excuse to pose😂😭 pathetic. Forty three.

Reactions: 5
The sad music accompanying his foreign language video is killing me.
The disco light and somber song really set the mood 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Paul you are so mistaken. Us here at tattle LOVE eachother ❤

And Angela open you’re bleeping eyes you weirdo

Reactions: 13
Someone break that bleeping ring light, how has he selected ‘sad’ music, trying to be all mysterious, with his long drawn out pauses for effect then he’s got a bleeping disco blasting on his pasty, STD covered face. I can’t do this anymore 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched another video of a woman explaining that he’s a 42
Year old trapped in a 15 year olds body 🤣🤣

• Haha
Can someone post his latest videos on here

kind regards

someone who enjoys pain

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Merci Paul 😂😂

Paul says gracias merci when he orders a hot Choccy on holiday pass it on
this has proper tickled me, just imagining him skulking around the poolside in one of his two hoodies, huddled over a hot choccy whilst it’s 30 degrees outside 😭😂

F8AA604A-F54C-43E7-B908-5B63D25A6EB9.jpeg

Pool uses this hair gel pass it on x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel like pool might be sensing the recent dysfunctional hamily with that last post.

Pull it together hamlets.

Ooo someone in his comments has called Davidmclean a potato, thems fighting words! 👊🥊

I’ve been trying to get into the inner circle for soooo long. He follows me back on TT and I occasionally send him the odd gift when he’s on live. But I can’t seem to get him to accept me on insta. But I think it’s bc I don’t have blonde hair and blue eyes 😂 My boyfriend also comments on his lives but gets ignored lol. Abso love the fact that big accounts are exposing him. My FYP is full of Paul slander videos.

Reactions: 3
His story on his TT he's going private for a week and only doing insta lives 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.