Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm one of the 98k. He's such a hero and so modest for picking the person up out of their scooter and not videoing it. Bbuuuuuttttt he'll tell everyone he did it.

Why did he get sacked from his job before ? ? Tried the wiki

Reactions: 7
Ah I’m so glad I’ve found this thread.
I used to see him on my FYP all the time and cringe but honestly just thought it was me. Then I stumbled across the parody account hahahahaha. I don’t like being horrible about people but bleeping hell Paul hun. The random smiles to himself are insane, it’s like he’s smiling to the voices in his head. It’s all just very bizarre. He has bad attitude too. Also if you describe yourself as “ nice” you’re not nice. Oh and that Sophie he was dating is a head too.

Reactions: 13
Paul is like “guys, guys, your on TikTok right? Well just for helping that guy up I’m gonna give you a special shout out on my page, I have thousands of followers” winks and walks away smiling his dorky smile. Grow up pool

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You guys on here actually make me piss 😂 the commentary for each video is sublime - keep up the hard work trollllz 🤘🏼

Reactions: 3
5 people … and ME x
no one got their phone out to record (but i’m boasting about it now)

there WEALLY is nice people in this world xxxx

Reactions: 12
Paul has just posted a tik tok where you can see a bit of his room and of course there’s an Xbox controller on the bed… no hate I understand grown men can play video games however this isn’t a man this is a man-child. I can just imagine him playing his games speaking to children on fortnite.

Reactions: 9
you can just imagine him being the person that doesn't need to be there helping the poor person who fell or whatever happened. there's always someone interfering when its actually more overwhelming for them to be there and the situation is already being handled. hes exactly that person. involved for his own good rather than for the good of the poor person who fell.

Reactions: 10
Why can’t he just reply “thank you” he always tries to come up with a funny and quirky answer and just ends up sounding like a bleeping twit

Reactions: 11
Why can’t he just reply “thank you” he always tries to come up with a funny and quirky answer and just ends up sounding like a bleeping twit
half the time I genuinely have no idea how he gets to the comments he makes, any normal person would just say thank you. How on earth does he get to the floor is lava?

Reactions: 2
Oh bless! Used to play the floor is lava in primary school! He’s even got his wittle football on the floor along with his Xbox remote on the bed 🥺😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly with that wheelchair thing. He’ll have been standing on the periphery of all the action, awkward as duck, playing with his hair and doing his trying new clothes on dance. Then everyone will have walked off, job done, and that twit will have been left without anyone even acknowledging his existence. Then his first thought was to make a TikTok about it. If it even happened at all!

Reactions: 9
He literally ran to share that ‘question’ 🤣🤣🤣 like “look! Everyone! Look!! The girls do think I’m hot…all of this IS working. You are all wrong about me being gross”
She is on the wind up pool. Look alive ffs.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.