Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its obviously a piss take paul, get that smirk off your face

Reactions: 3
So when you limit your comments that means that only mutual followers can comment. So any young girls commenting means they are following Paul and Paul is also following them. FYI a recent comment of his the girl just turned 18 end of last year…before he starts a rant YES PAUL THATS CREEPY. POINT. BLANK. do not follow underage or young girls on tiktok you do not know.

Reactions: 8
Do think you reckon it was the same 5 strangers that were alleged to be after him when he was down Notts earlier in the week, they just happened to come together with Paul to help this poor helpless person? Hahaha twit.

Surely one day soon someone will approach him while he’s live and scare him. Please!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly, hats off to whoever’s behind the new snapshoteye account. That latest comic relief post had me laughing out loud

Reactions: 7
I cant cope with the state of his room and a footballl by the side of his bed that has most likely been outdoors!! why would outdoor stuff be upstairs anyway let alone where you sleep?!! same with shoes :sick: 🥴

Reactions: 1
Has he EVER taken accountability for his behaviour or is EVERYONE ELSE ALWAYS wrong?

Reactions: 4
I don’t even think the question he’s replied to was aimed at him, there’s tons of questions in the “suggested” bit of the Q&A section now that are just put there randomly. Sorry to burst your bubble Pool.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but I’m bleeping DYING at the videos on Paul doing comic relief over on snapshoteye 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1134936
Someone Paul interacts with on the regular. What the duck is a 42 year old man doing following an 18 year old? Like there is literally no common ground. I reckon she could batter him as well
This was the one I was on about in my last post I didn’t want to post her face or profile in case but she just turned 18 start of December. Yes Paul I will check because you’re a creep. He also followers her on IG I don’t know how this man can think he can get away with following underage girls and think anyone will sit silent.

Reactions: 2
There’s definitely someone on this thread pretending to be a Paul hater but is actually one of his inner circle 👀 keeping tabs for Paulio??

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.