Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guys he’s bleeping blocked me! i was subscribed!
i mean you did just spend the last three days posting about how you’re an undercover subscriber 😂😂 and him and turbs read here religiously so it was only a matter of time…i know for a fact there will be people in here who are “in” with paul and have been for many many months and they have never even mentioned it on this thread…you blew it i guess, better luck next time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There should be a new rule, don't come on here and say you're in Paul's inner circle unless you have something interesting or new to share 🥕

Just saying you got a shoutout or message from Paul is nothing new

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There should be a new rule, don't come on here and say you're in Paul's inner circle unless you have something interesting or new to share 🥕

Just saying you got a shoutout or message from Paul is nothing new
please!! Honestly, all these claims followed with… but I can’t say anything. Just don’t say anything then you divvy!!!

Reactions: 13
oh Paul
You're such a fool
Still wearing those stinky vans on your feet
Fancy a hot choccie and a meet?
Romantic nights on your own in the travelodge
Bet you've got a little tiny weeny todge
Ring light, disco light, that black t shirt that was so tight
Everytime you smile it's give us all a fright
Pulling away at your collar
If they're a minor, you ask them to holla
Always getting called out on your creepy ways
Those waffling stories go on for days and days
Maybe you should take some time away from tik tok
Oh what's that? You'll be back at 3 o clock!?
Please, for God's sake, get some help
You have the personality of some kelp
Stop playing the victim, pretending you're a little lost boy
What did you ask santa for Xmas? A brand new toy?
Stop telling porky pies
We're all sick to death of your lies
Take responsibility for the wrong you have done
The truth always come out, trust me on this one
60 hour a week job but always on your phone
Where do you get your money for new clothes? Is it a loan?
I'm done with this rhyme now Mr Pool
Time to grow up, you're no longer at school

• Haha
Reactions: 13
can someone be on tiktok posting duty? i didn’t get to follow him and now he’s on private lmfaooo

I'm a duck face who doesn't like you Paul. I've accepted this. I'm going to continue being a duck face along with the thousand others.

Reactions: 4
I'm a duck face who doesn't like you Paul. I've accepted this. I'm going to continue being a duck face along with the thousand others.
Morning fellow duck faces. Welcome to Friday! Planning a trip to the park for a kick about if anyone fancies? Bring your own ring lights and wine gums. Eeeeee! Hi! x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can't believe the amount of people on TT calling him out! He must see all these?? How is he not, at the very least, embarrassed??

Reactions: 10
He’s in Nottingham shopping.. second time this week.
i have a feeling he wants to meet up with one of the girls who speaks on his lives, but i get the impression he’s just turning up unannounced in the hope that she’ll join him, like he did with frankie.

Reactions: 22
I can see something really bad happening with Paul, being a known nonce and telling people where you are and to approach you. Is he dumb?

Why does he keep going to the places where his ex’s live??? Stop going Nottingham Sophie doesn’t want to see you.

Reactions: 10
i have a feeling he wants to meet up with one of the girls who speaks on his lives, but i get the impression he’s just turning up unannounced in the hope that she’ll join him, like he did with frankie.
literally.. hence the 'if your around pop and say hi' tit he comes out with

i bet he sits on park benches wide-eyed looking around for someone to talk to.. thinking he's the main character

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m really surprised no one has done him in if they’ve seen him in the street👊🏼

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.