Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone did ring the shopping centre. The security guard rang back asking to confirm his username on TikTok and the live was playing in the background. This was way before he got to Costa so the security were watching him for a while. I like when he is exposed to people that might not otherwise see his lives and his predatory behaviour on TikTok.
How do you know 👀

Reactions: 7
Someone did ring the shopping centre. The security guard rang back asking to confirm his username on TikTok and the live was playing in the background. This was way before he got to Costa so the security were watching him for a while. I like when he is exposed to people that might not otherwise see his lives and his predatory behaviour on TikTok.
so it was u that rang the shopping centre then lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
ringing the shopping centre 😂😂🤣 well done for achieving .. nothing apart from extra work for the staff and a cocky Paul

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Taking a seat. Also as someone UC and as someone who posted that they are reading Harry Potter at the moment, his newest tiktok is just 😐🤣

ringing the shopping centre 😂😂🤣 well done for achieving .. nothing apart from extra work for the staff and a cocky Paul
Honestly my exact thoughts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker.

Don’t mind me, just parking my behind right in here. Bringing grey Paul along with me too.
2F94845B-3FCA-42BD-BA5C-99F2766A21C0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I think im becoming unhinged from watching too much Pool content but why did I laugh when he said “you might as well have called the local nunnery” help 😳
Me too.
I’m loosing the plot but covid got me like.
I’ve heard him whisper to Witney’s I wanna dance with somebody for three days on the bounce and one of those times he was back in his dads bathroom.
🏳🏳🏳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think the whole security thing adds to his bad boy persona? “Yeah, got into a little bit of trouble.. security told me off for live streaming myself on TikTok” 👀😂

Reactions: 4
Do you think the whole security thing adds to his bad boy persona? “Yeah, got into a little bit of trouble.. security told me off for live streaming myself on TikTok” 👀😂
Thats exactly the kind of thing that a young teen would find "bad boy" so I think you're right

Reactions: 2
Guys my daughter just sent the video of Adam driver with a pig nose to all my friends on WhatsApp so now I have to explain why I have it and that I spend all my free time getting worked up over a man who strongly resembles breaded ham being left in the sun too long ffs 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.